What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Youtube videos to pass the time. Add some good ones.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Love Norm MacDonald. Love him. In the days following his death, I'm not even exaggerating, I was binging youtube videos of him and just balling. He's one of my favorite comedians of all time.

Dead hookers in the trunk is something I reference constantly in times and places where it's not appropriate and people don't know what I'm talking about or why I'm saying weird **** about dead hookers. I was car shopping for an old Crown Victoria (didn't end up buying one) but at one car dealership I asked the guy how many dead hookers did he figure I could fit in that trunk and he was basically done with me.

Last edited:

Archie Moses

Love Norm MacDonald. Love him. In the days following his death, I'm not even exaggerating, I was binging youtube videos of him and just balling. He's one of my favorite comedians of all time.

Dead hookers in the trunk is something I reference constantly in times and places where it's not appropriate and people don't know what I'm talking about or why I'm saying weird **** about dead hookers. I was car shopping for an old Crown Victoria (didn't end up buying one) but at one car dealership I asked the guy how many dead hookers did he figure I could fit in that trunk and he was basically done with me.
He was my guy. I loved him.

The world lost a special person.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I don't think I'm revealing anything that anyone who might have cared wouldn't have already found, but whatever. I enjoy these.

Archie Moses

Me too.

He's the first famous person who's death shook me. The guy was special.

My favorite movie growing up was Dirty Work.

My go to line is "son of a bitch bastard."

Last edited:

gandalfe

All of this guy's stuff is great. My favorite of his myriad channels is "Into the Shadows" about really dark **** in history. This one is a bit lighter, tho.

Last edited: