Yuck yuck yuck

Hax0rs

I understand that you want to reserve this behavior to just white people, but unfortunately, we're all just human in the end.
WRONG. We're talking about the 6% in society, who commit 56% of all homicides. Black males.

Whats wrong with black males that is causing them to commit so many murders?

One Brow

WRONG. We're talking about the 6% in society, who commit 56% of all homicides. Black males.
If you make all the black people poor, you find they commit crimes like other poor people.

Well, not quite. Once you take away the effects of socio-economic status, blacks are slightly less likely to commit crimes.

Whats wrong with black males that is causing them to commit so many murders?
Poverty.

Hax0rs

If you make all the black people poor, you find they commit crimes like other poor people.
No, they commit more crimes. Every race has poor people, black males need to do better.
Well, not quite. Once you take away the effects of socio-economic status, blacks are slightly less likely to commit crime
I highly doubt it.
They need to do better, like I said, multiple races have poor people. In fact, i'm guessing that poor whites outnumber poor blacks. Black males need to stop making excuses for themselves and do better.

One Brow

No, they commit more crimes. Every race has poor people, black males need to do better.
After you adjust for SES, the reverse is true.

I highly doubt it.
Of course. I would have expected nothing else from you.

They need to do better, like I said, multiple races have poor people. In fact, i'm guessing that poor whites outnumber poor blacks. Black males need to stop making excuses for themselves and do better.
This response is practically scripted.

JazzGal

Contributor
Poor whites do not have race as an additional issue to contend with. The playing field is not equal. That's not hard to comprehend.

And any mention of black-on-black crime as some sort of justification is ridiculous. Guess who commits the most crime against whites? Other whites. Yet we don't make white-on-white crime an issue. Just another example of how race changes an issue.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

Hax0rs

Poor whites do not have race as an additional issue to contend with. The playing field is not equal. That's not hard to comprehend.
What an awful take. Do poor Hispanics have to deal with race? What about poor Asians or Tongans, do they have to deal with race?

Why are black males committing the most murders (over 50%) out of ANY other race as only 6% of the population. This is disgusting.

And any mention of black-on-black crime as some sort of justification is ridiculous. Guess who commits the most crime against whites? Other whites. Yet we don't make white-on-white crime an issue. Just another example of how race changes an issue.
...again, wrong. Black males commit 3 times as many crimes as ANY other race, Asian, API, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Caucasian. So again, we're talking ALL races. Why are black males 3 times more likely than any other race to commit a crime? They need to do better.

JazzGal

Contributor
Why do you think black males commit crime at a higher rate than other races? Apparently there is a racial component. And it isn't because their racial makeup makes them have more criminal tendencies. Which leaves a societal component. So what might that be?

Pretending society hasn't played a large part is naive.

Hax0rs

Why do you think black males commit crime at a higher rate than other races? Apparently there is a racial component. And it isn't because their racial makeup makes them have more criminal tendencies. Which leaves a societal component. So what might that be?

Pretending society hasn't played a large part is naive.

I'm 42, I was born in 1978. There has never been racial inequality in my lifetime, well, unless you count affirmative action. Which I guess is just another thing i'm judged on for the sins of my fathers, because i'm white, not because not one person in my family history ever owned a slave.

I'm not here to figure out what the problem is with Black males, and i'm pretty sure you don't have the qualifications to figure it out either. I'm just here to inform the alt account, who accused Utah of being racist because of it's lack of Black demographic, that Black males need to do better. What that poster failed to point out is that we have a large Hispanic population, also a decent API population, even with an obvious Caucasian majority. We also live in one of the safest places in America and i'm happy for that.

One Brow

I'm 42, I was born in 1978. There has never been racial inequality in my lifetime,
This is so outstandingly ignorant, it's hard to believe it's not deliberate. There has been differential treatment in hiring, in policing, in creation of business zones, and a dozen other ways.

Which I guess is just another thing i'm judged on for the sins of my fathers, because i'm white, not because not one person in my family history ever owned a slave.
You were treated better for being white last decade, last year, last month, and yesterday. You'll be treated better tomorrow, next month, next year, and probably next decade. No one cares about the history, except as the explanation for the continuing impact it has on today.

Hax0rs

You were treated better for being white last decade, last year, last month, and yesterday. You'll be treated better tomorrow, next month, next year, and probably next decade. No one cares about the history, except as the explanation for the continuing impact it has on today.
Black males have been coddled by the system for over a decade. Given free **** for being black, given jobs for being black, given housing for being black, given TV stations for being black, given monthly holidays for being black, given free money for being black...the list goes on and on. What free **** have I gotten for being white?

Tell me again how bad black men have it.

Maybe if black men started calling out their own, instead of embracing the pieces of **** in their culture, we'd see a difference.

Perfect example I can give was OJ Simpson, everyone knew the man was guilty, but black America cheered when he was found not guilty. Black America knew OJ was guilty, but Black America cheered cause he killed a couple of white people and got off. It's pretty ****ing sick if you ask me.

Black America is a collective, and until they start becoming individuals, they see themselves as a collective. If you don't expect Individualists to call it a collective, i'd suggest black Americans start acting like individuals.

One Brow

Black males have been coddled by the system for over a decade.
I honestly don't know if you really believe that or if your just posturing. Either way, you are completely wrong.

Given free **** for being black, given jobs for being black, given housing for being black, given TV stations for being black, given monthly holidays for being black, given free money for being black...the list goes on and on. What free **** have I gotten for being white?
You got free stuff for being white, better jobs for being white, better housing for being white, almost all TV stations catering to white people, major holidays chosen by white people, and more money at your job for being white (all of this has been backed up by hundreds of studies conducted over decades). It's just that no one says out loud that's the reason, half the time they don't even realize how much your whiteness affects how they treat you.

Tell me again how bad black men have it.
If you really care to read about it, there are tens of thousands of words about it on the web, in addition to hundreds of books, etc.

Maybe if black men started calling out their own, instead of embracing the pieces of **** in their culture, we'd see a difference.
Obviously, you're never noticed the works of men like Frederick Douglas, W.E.B. DuBois, MLK Jr., Malcom X, Cornel West, and for more recent media figures, Tyler Perry, Steve King, Bill Cosby, and Aaron McGruder. Would you like another 100 names or so of black men telling other black men to not embrace ugly culture?

Perfect example I can give was OJ Simpson, everyone knew the man was guilty, but black America cheered when he was found not guilty. Black America knew OJ was guilty, but Black America cheered cause he killed a couple of white people and got off.
Based on the interactions with the police I've seen first-hand as well as in studies, etc., I find this hard to fault. In any case, who are the black people going around today saying they want to be OJ Simpson. Cheering for a non-conviction =/= "embracing". Simpson has no speaking tours, no following, etc. Compare that to convicted white racists who get money for books, go on speaking tours, etc.

Black America is a collective, and until they start becoming individuals, they see themselves as a collective. If you don't expect Individualists to call it a collective, i'd suggest black Americans start acting like individuals.
Honestly, it would be hard to display your racism and ignorance more openly.

Hax0rs

Honestly, it would be hard to display your racism and ignorance more openly.
I guess this is where we just agree to disagree then. I don't consider myself racist, I try not to judge my personal interactions with black Americans the way I judge the collective I see all over MSM(AKA...BLM, Marxism, knockout gaming whites and asians). I know many individualist black Americans that aren't famous/well known, you didnt need to make a list as some of those men you listed are not like the others.

That's not the type of culture you are tyring to push for black America though One Brow, you push for BLM/Marxist ideologies such as removing the nuclear family. Those types of ideologies you are pushing is only weakening black America and has been since the Jim Crow laws. The biggest worry of Marxists like yourself, is black Americans becoming individualists. So quit trying to act like you are pro individualist black Americans, because you're not.