What's new

Yuck yuck yuck

I really like when someone is like here is a news article that proves I am right! Then someone else shows a good news article as well and they are like fake news! Its such a funny selective choice. Things they believe in the news is a fact. Things they dont believe are absolutely fake and not trust worthy at all!

I really like when someone is like here is a news article that proves I am right! Then someone else shows a good news article as well and they are like fake news! Its such a funny selective choice. Things they believe in the news is a fact. Things they dont believe are absolutely fake and not trust worthy at all!
Please post the news articles that are wrong, and the ones that are correct, so we can understand what your dumb *** is trying to say.

When you have no facts, you resort to empty ridicule.
Snopes was started by a democrat and his wife in their basement you dumb ***. They both look like a couple of thumbs, then when the site got popular and he made more money, he kicked his thumb looking wife to the curb.
For the same reason you support people who kill hard-working fathers. Because neither has anything to do with the events we are discussing.
Nothing better then seeing another pedophile Antifa member being taken out.

The whole point of this thread was when you used your alt to talk **** on the state of Utah. Talking about how, there are no black people in Utah, only 1.5 % of the population is black, people in Utah hate black people.

It's just garbage, if you want to live the black culture "thug life", dont bring that **** here, keep it in your liberal **** holes. If you want to bring that **** here, if BLM wants to come here to burn **** down, I promise it's not going to end well for them.

Keep Utah safe

Snopes was started by a democrat and his wife in their basement you dumb ***. They both look like a couple of thumbs, then when the site got popular and he made more money, he kicked his thumb looking wife to the curb.
When you have no evidence, you resort to ridicule. I accept your implicit admission that the data they presented was accurate, and that you are spreading lies.

Nothing better then seeing another pedophile Antifa member being taken out.
I thank you for confirming that you support shooting hard-working fathers for crimes they committed 18 years ago.

The whole point of this thread was when you used your alt to talk **** on the state of Utah. Talking about how, there are no black people in Utah, only 1.5 % of the population is black, people in Utah hate black people.
Sorry, that was not I. I have been One Brow on JazzFanz for over 20 years. I have never wanted nor used any other nom de plume.

It's just garbage, if you want to live the black culture "thug life",
In so many ways, it's a relief that Trump has enabled and encourage racists to expose themselves with statements like this. So many people over so many years who said almost exactly what you have said earlier, only to pull back at the last moment. Not anymore, it seems.

If you want to bring that **** here, if BLM wants to come here to burn **** down, I promise it's not going to end well for them.
Black Lives Matter has held several protests in Utah already. Almost all of them ended very well.

Keep Utah safe
So, you'll be leaving?

When you have no evidence, you resort to ridicule. I accept your implicit admission that the data they presented was accurate, and that you are spreading lies.
LMAO, everyone with an IQ over 70 knows the history of Snopes. Sorry your little fake "fact checker" website is ********
I thank you for confirming that you support shooting hard-working fathers for crimes they committed 18 years ago.
You're one sick individual for continuing to defend pedophiles, who you previously said we're not, but are now admitting guilt. It takes one sick individual to defend a pedophile, most times its a child predator themselves.
In so many ways, it's a relief that Trump has enabled and encourage racists to expose themselves with statements like this. So many people over so many years who said almost exactly what you have said earlier, only to pull back at the last moment. Not anymore, it seems
Nothing racist was said at all, I don't want black "thug" culture in Utah.

When blacks are playing the knockout game with old whites and asians across the country, that **** wont fly in Utah, sorry. Thats that ***** **** they do, pick on the weak and outnumbered.
Black Lives Matter has held several protests in Utah already. Almost all of them ended very well.
They didn't burn **** down in Utah, and they wont. They sat their happy little asses in downtown Salt Lake, they didn't bring that **** to the suburbs.
So, you'll be leaving?
I'm not going anywhere, I'm here to defend Utah from marxists.

LMAO, everyone with an IQ over 70 knows the history of Snopes. Sorry your little fake "fact checker" website is ********
Like any other website, they have pluses and minuses. Still doesn't make the article I quoted wrong, because it's not wrong. You still have no evidence. Your still nothing but empty accusations and assertions.

You're one sick individual for continuing to defend pedophiles,
You defend pedophiles as well, by the same reasoning.

who you previously said we're not, but are now admitting guilt. It takes one sick individual to defend a pedophile, most times its a child predator themselves.
I'm not defending anyone's pedophilia. You're just spraying dung in the hopes of putting me on the defense, but you have no attack worth respecting.

Nothing racist was said at all, I don't want black "thug" culture in Utah.
However, you're more than happy with racist thug culture, and in fact declare you want to participate in it, hence, you're racist.

When blacks are playing the knockout game with old whites and asians across the country, that **** wont fly in Utah, sorry. Thats that ***** **** they do, pick on the weak and outnumbered.
I understand that you want to reserve this behavior to just white people, but unfortunately, we're all just human in the end.

They didn't burn **** down in Utah, and they wont. They sat their happy little asses in downtown Salt Lake, they didn't bring that **** to the suburbs.
Black Lives Matter go where there are people to protest for, and were not just in Salt Lake City. Although, I can't expect racist thugs to keep track.

I'm not going anywhere, I'm here to defend Utah from marxists.
Don't forget to protect them from snipes, as well.

I understand that you want to reserve this behavior to just white people, but unfortunately, we're all just human in the end.
WRONG. We're talking about the 6% in society, who commit 56% of all homicides. Black males.

Whats wrong with black males that is causing them to commit so many murders?

WRONG. We're talking about the 6% in society, who commit 56% of all homicides. Black males.
If you make all the black people poor, you find they commit crimes like other poor people.

Well, not quite. Once you take away the effects of socio-economic status, blacks are slightly less likely to commit crimes.

Whats wrong with black males that is causing them to commit so many murders?
Poverty.

If you make all the black people poor, you find they commit crimes like other poor people.
No, they commit more crimes. Every race has poor people, black males need to do better.
Well, not quite. Once you take away the effects of socio-economic status, blacks are slightly less likely to commit crime
I highly doubt it.
They need to do better, like I said, multiple races have poor people. In fact, i'm guessing that poor whites outnumber poor blacks. Black males need to stop making excuses for themselves and do better.

No, they commit more crimes. Every race has poor people, black males need to do better.
After you adjust for SES, the reverse is true.

I highly doubt it.
Of course. I would have expected nothing else from you.

They need to do better, like I said, multiple races have poor people. In fact, i'm guessing that poor whites outnumber poor blacks. Black males need to stop making excuses for themselves and do better.
This response is practically scripted.

Poor whites do not have race as an additional issue to contend with. The playing field is not equal. That's not hard to comprehend.

And any mention of black-on-black crime as some sort of justification is ridiculous. Guess who commits the most crime against whites? Other whites. Yet we don't make white-on-white crime an issue. Just another example of how race changes an issue.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

Poor whites do not have race as an additional issue to contend with. The playing field is not equal. That's not hard to comprehend.
What an awful take. Do poor Hispanics have to deal with race? What about poor Asians or Tongans, do they have to deal with race?

Why are black males committing the most murders (over 50%) out of ANY other race as only 6% of the population. This is disgusting.

And any mention of black-on-black crime as some sort of justification is ridiculous. Guess who commits the most crime against whites? Other whites. Yet we don't make white-on-white crime an issue. Just another example of how race changes an issue.
...again, wrong. Black males commit 3 times as many crimes as ANY other race, Asian, API, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Caucasian. So again, we're talking ALL races. Why are black males 3 times more likely than any other race to commit a crime? They need to do better.

Why do you think black males commit crime at a higher rate than other races? Apparently there is a racial component. And it isn't because their racial makeup makes them have more criminal tendencies. Which leaves a societal component. So what might that be?

Pretending society hasn't played a large part is naive.

Why do you think black males commit crime at a higher rate than other races? Apparently there is a racial component. And it isn't because their racial makeup makes them have more criminal tendencies. Which leaves a societal component. So what might that be?

Pretending society hasn't played a large part is naive.

I'm 42, I was born in 1978. There has never been racial inequality in my lifetime, well, unless you count affirmative action. Which I guess is just another thing i'm judged on for the sins of my fathers, because i'm white, not because not one person in my family history ever owned a slave.

I'm not here to figure out what the problem is with Black males, and i'm pretty sure you don't have the qualifications to figure it out either. I'm just here to inform the alt account, who accused Utah of being racist because of it's lack of Black demographic, that Black males need to do better. What that poster failed to point out is that we have a large Hispanic population, also a decent API population, even with an obvious Caucasian majority. We also live in one of the safest places in America and i'm happy for that.