Yuck yuck yuck

Hax0rs

Last Sunday a Hispanic woman found out they are also guilty of white supremacy.
Because NO lives matter, before black lives matter.

Hax0rs

I can't even imagine a mind that can put this out and contemporaneously claim they are not racist.
Yeah man, screw whitey, asian americans, hispanic americans.

Black folks are the pillar of American society....LMAO

Wes Mantooth

Black males have been coddled by the system for over a decade. Given free **** for being black, given jobs for being black, given housing for being black, given TV stations for being black, given monthly holidays for being black, given free money for being black...the list goes on and on. What free **** have I gotten for being white?

Tell me again how bad black men have it.

Maybe if black men started calling out their own, instead of embracing the pieces of **** in their culture, we'd see a difference.

Perfect example I can give was OJ Simpson, everyone knew the man was guilty, but black America cheered when he was found not guilty. Black America knew OJ was guilty, but Black America cheered cause he killed a couple of white people and got off. It's pretty ****ing sick if you ask me.

Black America is a collective, and until they start becoming individuals, they see themselves as a collective. If you don't expect Individualists to call it a collective, i'd suggest black Americans
Well, I don't think I'm the best person who ever lived (actually, I don't think anyone is), and I certainly have my faults, but being white is not one of them.

You seem to be using categorizing in place of thinking. If easy and simple, but it creates distortions.
Uh, show some respect for JC, homie.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Jim Carrey? He's done a lot of damage.

Unless you were referring to some minor religious nutcase who wandered around first-century Palestine for a couple of months and got himself killed. In which case, we don't know enough about the actual person to comment about them in any way.
Minor? A billion current followers. Also, taking it out of the religious realm, our entire system of dates are centered around his birth. Wouldn't call that minor.

One Brow

Minor? A billion current followers. Also, taking it out of the religious realm, our entire system of dates are centered around his birth. Wouldn't call that minor.
I'd also refer to Moses and the Buddha as minor figures, historically. Their followings are not minor (although they were for centuries).