What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Zaire Wade signing with SLC Stars

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Also means Dwayne spends more time here... which I think is good... I think a lot of these moves are to build something that caters to stars to help us retain our stars and attract others. Wade is obviously tight with Donovan so hopefully Dwayne has a good impression and isn't a double agent for Miami.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Also means Dwayne spends more time here... which I think is good... I think a lot of these moves are to build something that caters to stars to help us retain our stars and attract others. Wade is obviously tight with Donovan so hopefully Dwayne has a good impression and isn't a double agent for Miami.
Catering to stars and retaining stars and attract others or catering to Stars and retaining Stars and attracting others?

cctrackstar

we just fishin, in this case fishin with the bossman. if he can learn, our first class development program will teach him. even if he signs for another team, it will look good to other potential talent.