What's new

Zimmerman/Martin Jury

My sister works in a law office that specializes in ssi claims. Sure you will be denied before you lawyer up, not after.

I personally know someone who is on ssi because he can no longer work in his field due to ruining his reputation with a cocaine addiction. Originally denied. He got a lawyer and is currently retired on disability insurance. As for assets they were transfered into his childrens names.

People who have attorneys get denied all the time. Also Disability Insurance is not SSI. Apples and oranges. If he transferred his assets then that suggests fraud as it is specifically asked if they have done so. Big no no. Also that suggests SSI and not DIB (disability insurance) as DIB does not care about resources at all.

Sounds like you hear one comment and twist it into something it is not.

My sister works in a law office that specializes in ssi claims. Sure you will be denied before you lawyer up, not after.

I personally know someone who is on ssi because he can no longer work in his field due to ruining his reputation with a cocaine addiction. Originally denied. He got a lawyer and is currently retired on disability insurance. As for assets they were transfered into his childrens names.

People who have attorneys get denied all the time. Also Disability Insurance is not SSI. Apples and oranges. If he transferred his assets then that suggests fraud as it is specifically asked if they have done so. Big no no. Also that suggests SSI and not DIB (disability insurance) as DIB does not care about resources at all.

Sounds like you hear one comment and twist it into something it is not.

Stoked is right, about people with lawyers getting denied and the fraud stuff. Can't move assets to protect them in this kind of claim or in bankruptcy.

And some of the stories my wife tells about lawyers in these hearings are freaking hilarious. What douches. They often get into arguments with the judge, or the VE, and drag things out and are generally just ********. She said some have been calm and just fine but others act like they are on stage or something as if the tough guy lawyer act is supposed to intimidate the judge.

One thing that's certain ********: Zimmerman's lawyer saying that if Zimmerman was black he wouldn't have been charged.

BS. If Zimmerman was black he'd be in jail for thirty years and the right wing wouldn't be defending him.

Other than that, I'm just glad this trial is over so we can get to the real news...

nah that won't happen. The media will find a new trial to cover instead.

You are probably right about the right and Zimmerman being black. But if Zimmerman was also black the left wouldn't give a rat's *** that Martin died. They wouldn't know their names anymore than the right would.

Damn pathetic all around. This race **** is disgusting.

This is just another example of Zimmerman's overzealous, wanna-be cop, busy-body vigilantism. He should have informed the police and stayed in his vehicle. I don't need some untrained civilian performing vehicle extractions.

This is just another example of Zimmerman's overzealous, wanna-be cop, busy-body vigilantism. He should have informed the police and stayed in his vehicle. I don't need some untrained civilian performing vehicle extractions.

Hahahaha. This is really funny if you are being sarcastic.

And super ignorant if you are being serious.

Does this alter, or affirm as the case may be, your opinion about Zimmerman?

https://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmer...sh-rescue-163123990--abc-news-topstories.html

This guy's parents are getting death threats too? WTF is wrong with people? Let the justice system work and get the hell out of the way.

Riots in places of LA where black on black crime is huge, but they're ticked that someone shot a back kid all the way across the continent? SMH at everyone making a somewhat routine court case hyper-political.

This guy's parents are getting death threats too? WTF is wrong with people? Let the justice system work and get the hell out of the way.

Riots in places of LA where black on black crime is huge, but they're ticked that someone shot a back kid all the way across the continent? SMH at everyone making a somewhat routine court case hyper-political.

There is talk by members of congress, sharpton, Jackson jr, mlk III ...of boycotting Florida. Also love the attacks on stand your ground laws when that was not even used to get Zimmerman off.

There is talk by members of congress, sharpton, Jackson jr, mlk III ...of boycotting Florida. Also love the attacks on stand your ground laws when that was not even used to get Zimmerman off.

People with political bents swarm around these things like sharks around a bleeding seal. Anything to garner recognition to help them drive home their political agenda. Politics long ago lost any semblance of actually caring about people any further than it takes to get re-elected or get your pet project paid for or pushed through congress.

BUT TROUT WILL CHANGE ALL THAT!! GO TROUT! TROUT FOR PRESIDENT OF TAYLORSVILLE OR WHATEVER!!!!

I ignore those types.

The hate machines have a m.o. of destroying the good ones too. I.e. Barney Frank is the biggest villain of the right despite being a thorough genius with good intentions. <3 Barney.

Does this alter, or affirm as the case may be, your opinion about Zimmerman?

https://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmer...sh-rescue-163123990--abc-news-topstories.html

Not mine. My grandfather (well step grandfather, but to me I didn't think the step part diminished it) once saved his neighbors from a fire in their house, and unfortunately he was also a racist **** who would go on and on about how lazy blacks were and how Mexicans were ruining the country. I'm not saying (nor do I believe) Zimmerman is racist at all, but in general humans are complex beings and the fact Zimmerman helped someone in a car wreck doesn't mean he was justified in following someone who wasn't breaking the law.

Not mine. My grandfather (well step grandfather, but to me I didn't think the step part diminished it) once saved his neighbors from a fire in their house, and unfortunately he was also a racist **** who would go on and on about how lazy blacks were and how Mexicans were ruining the country. I'm not saying (nor do I believe) Zimmerman is racist at all, but in general humans are complex beings and the fact Zimmerman helped someone in a car wreck doesn't mean he was justified in following someone who wasn't breaking the law.

As shown by the verdict he does not have to justify it. Following someone is not breaking the law either.

As shown by the verdict he does not have to justify it. Following someone is not breaking the law either.

That's what I tried to tell my girlfriend.

We she isn't exactly my girlfriend. Yet.

Found this interesting. I love Nugent. Not necessarily his political stance on everything but his no-holds-barred way of going after things.

https://movies.yahoo.com/news/ted-n...ders-florida-boycott-braindead-221343979.html

"You've gotta be kidding me. So 700 black people, mostly children, young people, were slaughtered in Chicago last year, by black people, and not a peep out of Stevie Wonder. Are you kidding me?" Nugent fumed. "What is this, 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest'?"

There were 500 people murdered in Chicago last year and I'm pretty sure not all of them were black.

But let's not let the facts get in the way of a brisk witticism from Ted Nugent.