What's new

Zone employee says it's a done deal to keep Corbin

There was never any chance, zero that Ty was getting let go this offseason. We knew that as soon as he signed his extention way back at the first of the year. The fact that any of you even thought it was a possibility makes me laugh. He did what management wanted. Kept the team competitive while developing players.

There was never any chance, zero that Ty was getting let go this offseason. We knew that as soon as he signed his extention way back at the first of the year. The fact that any of you even thought it was a possibility makes me laugh. He did what management wanted. Kept the team competitive while developing players.

They developed how to properly sit on the bench. Burks and Kanter getting under 20 MPG for the season is inexcusable. So is Favors and Hayward not getting 30+ minutes to be honest.

Ehhhhhh what next they going to trade off the whole C-4 for a limp Gasol and Fisher lol ... sucks to be a Jazz fan these days

If he did what the FO wanted, then they need to be removed as well. But I really doubt that. I think the FO is doing Greg's bidding. I actually called the Jazz office and talked to Lindsey and KOC's secretary, Kristi -- what a bitch -- and she passionately defended Ty but when I asked her why, she didn't have a clue. Basically because he's a nice guy. Really dumb lady, at least so far as basketball is concerned.

If the rebuilding process is the real masterplan as the FO says then I will bet my cards on Corbin improving. All C4 improved vastly so I wouldn't blame Corbin for stagnating, at the very least, any development for young guys. He can stay here while the C4 is coming along and when they are there to be competitive and Corbin can't do a good job, fire him. It's simple. Jazz doesn't lose much money this way and C4 improves as we all want.

This season was mostly a wasted season anyway. FO didn't want to lose the winning mentality and probably wanted more playoff experience. This is the year where we should really see young guys taking more responsibility, especially Hayward and Favors.

Last edited:
This is not some big revelation. Even Lindsey said the same thing the other day, that the Jazz have decided that Ty is the man.

If you guys are giving inside info mak it more specific, like which players the Jazz are planning to keep and so on

Zone employee left out the golden rule of the Kevin O GODNER/KOCIlluminati Head Coach position that Tyrone Corbin's dome game is completely on point.