What's new

14th Tank Platoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ye of little faith. Biedrins over Kanter. Jefferson over Hayward. Harris and Lucas with significant minutes. Gobert and Burke both play peanuts in a game that they were never going to win. This tank is on as long as Corbin has vets to play.

OT: the East - West balance right now is an absolute travesty. Boston is sitting at 9-12 and would be the 4 seed if the playoffs started.

3 teams in the East are over .500. THREE.

This is about the only thing that can save the Jazz. Most east teams will still have a shot to squeak into the playoffs. They can't afford to go full tank and they have softer schedules. The Jazz are going to keep getting blasted by west teams and play their way into a top 3 pick.

This is about the only thing that can save the Jazz. Most east teams will still have a shot to squeak into the playoffs. They can't afford to go full tank and they have softer schedules. The Jazz are going to keep getting blasted by west teams and play their way into a top 3 pick.

This is what I'm hoping and praying for.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

It's Sacramento and Utah slugging it out at the bottom. Tomorrow nights game is huge. Go Jazz not!

Expected to wake up and have an inbox full of rep for my counterjinx.
Not a repdigger in any sort, but very disappointed. That's going to backleash some counter-counter-jinxing.

So it's the Jazz vs. 50 percent of the eastern conference in terms of the tank I guess.

Don't forget Sacramento. I love the fact many of the EC bottom feeders are now playing each other. Utah only has 3 games left against Sacramento, I believe, and the next teams up from the Kings are all around .500 (Memphis, New Orleans and Minnesota). So a much harder schedule than the EC teams. This could be a season in which all 8 WC playoff teams win 50 games. That gives us hope that with an injury or two, GS could still miss. Even a #14 pick is going to fetch a pretty good player in the draft.

Thank god I'm not correcting your typos, doe

Twas an honest question as to wtf that meant cuz backlash doesn't really work either.

FWIW, I don't make typos I just have my own linguistic style.

Don't forget Sacramento. I love the fact many of the EC bottom feeders are now playing each other. Utah only has 3 games left against Sacramento, I believe, and the next teams up from the Kings are all around .500 (Memphis, New Orleans and Minnesota). So a much harder schedule than the EC teams. This could be a season in which all 8 WC playoff teams win 50 games. That gives us hope that with an injury or two, GS could still miss. Even a #14 pick is going to fetch a pretty good player in the draft.

I've been trying to decide why I'm so excited about the GSW pick. I think it's mostly that I'd love to see them lose and then see them end up with what would have been a good pick but didn't get it because they were overconfident and were dumb enough to give away (more than one) unprotected pick to clear salary. Also, good way to stick it to them for two years ago. Even if my wish happens, I still would really be excited for 2017 to really pour some Draino on the wounds.

Twas an honest question as to wtf that meant cuz backlash doesn't really work either.

FWIW, I don't make typos I just have my own linguistic style.

Me doing jinxy stuff and predicting everything correctly and best case from Jazz POV and not getting repped for it is going to backlash on the Jazz and my counter jinxing turns into counter counter jinxing
Dat double reversed psychology.
#smartORdumb

It`s tough to see the Jazz being relevant any time soon, or thereafter. Most players (especially high profile ones) just don`t want to live in SLC. Sure the Jazz could draft good and get lucky - players like Stockton, Malone, Millsap - who don`t necessarily crave the big city lights, but it will be tough.

It was a bad decision allaround to let Millsap go. Gordon/Sap/Favors could have been good. Bad management. Favors and Kanter have center written all over them.

A player like Millsap, who enjoyed Utah - the dim nightlife - should have been kept by Utah.

It`s tough to see the Jazz being relevant any time soon, or thereafter. Most players (especially high profile ones) just don`t want to live in SLC. Sure the Jazz could draft good and get lucky - players like Stockton, Malone, Millsap - who don`t necessarily crave the big city lights, but it will be tough.

It was a bad decision allaround to let Millsap go. Gordon/Sap/Favors could have been good. Bad management. Favors and Kanter have center written all over them.

A player like Millsap, who enjoyed Utah - the dim nightlife - should have been kept by Utah.

I think we're close enough to vegas to make up for it. I know that sounds silly but srs OKC isn't close to vegas and isn't exactly a huge metro area. KD seems fine. If we build a competitive team guys will want to play here. Plus we're talking about mutli millionaires they can travel wherever they like.

Dumbest post I've read all year. Lol

k

Status
Not open for further replies.