What's new

14th Tank Platoon

Boston yanked Rondo before the game for rest. They shot 36% with 17 turnovers and lost. The word "half ***" doesn't exist in Ainge's vocabulary.

Boston yanked Rondo before the game for rest. They shot 36% with 17 turnovers and lost. The word "half ***" doesn't exist in Ainge's vocabulary.

Yup, but the jazz have too much pride for that.

We will never again contend for a Championship, but at least we have our pride!!

Woohooo!

Oh well, the Pacers didn't need a top #10 pick to become a contender.

There's still hope.

I'm so sick of hearing this ****.

"Durrrrp all we have to do is wait for a guy like Paul George to fall into our lap. Like, around the 9th pick, ya know?"

Lindsey, step your ****ing game up.

It's got to be DL, because Corbin and the players won't (and shouldn't) tank. It has to come from the front office. If Jefferson and Marvin get traded, it throws a big wrench in Corbin's current lineup. That alone should cost them some games.

Lindsey better not be waiting for "the right offer" to unload jeffy or marv.

Trade em for whateva
#tradefortrash

Lindsey better not be waiting for "the right offer" to unload jeffy or marv.

Trade em for whateva
#tradefortrash

Yup. I believe he is doing just that unfortunately.

There is no way yoi can convince me that we can't get find someone to take Marv off our hands immediately. Any pick we could possibly get for him isn't worth holding out for and risking the tank. Jefferson, I'll give him more of a pass for. Way harder to find a landing spot for that *** hole.