What's new

2014 NBA Playoffs: 2nd Round

I hope Washington keeps that core intact, and Wall + Beal grow as players. Very fun team to watch.

They'd be a little better off if they have a better coached offense though. Some careless offense towards the end of game 6.

....this game was UNWATCHABLE! Both teams combined for 4-28 three point shooting! The Bullets were 2-18! They shot below 40% for the entire game! You could combine both of these squads.....and the Spurs would sweep them with no game closer than 20 points!

The refs for the clips thunder game are a joke.

I really wish the NBA would revise the charge rule. It's so stupid. It's just opens the door for terrible officiating.

Lets go Spurs. 8 more wins to go for that 5 title and than you all can retire.

ie2XlvbSSvYd4_original.gif

I'd be all for rooting for this Wizards team, but there's no way that the Heat doesn't make mince-meat of them.

Fun team to watch though. Surprisingly solid rebounding at every position, a good bench, decent outside shooting, good penetration containing, decently coached, lots of offensive options and vets.

Beal and Wall are simply too green though. They'd wilt against Miami I think. They'll be interesting to watch next year, if Nene and Gortat are still on the team.

They settle for way too many jump shots. They let a couple of the Indy games slip away cuz they kept jacking threes.

If the Thunder win, they will beat the Spurs in less than 7 games. The Spurs can't beat the Thunder. Do you even watch basketball?

They can figure them out, but they can't beat them. It's a horrible matchup for the Spurs, especially Westbrook.

No, it's not as sure as Heat vs. Bobcats (you foreigners are pathetic at deciphering sarcasm and exaggeration), but if both teams play with consistent focus and effort the Thunder take it no problem. The Spurs hope lies in the fact that they play with max effort and focus virtually 100% of the time, so if the Thunder are a bit complacent and unfocused they can maybe pull it out. They did get an unmotivated Thunder team for the first two games the last time they met in the playoffs. Then the Thunder raised their levels of effort and focus, and won 4 in a row.

Hey y'all, here's some LazyD

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];836897 said:
Hey y'all, here's some LazyD

I was wrong. Poor prediction and analysis on my part. Completely underestimated the Spurs and overestimated the Thunder. Won't be the last time I'm wrong (and it's far from the first), but I am glad that it is over something trivial and not something that matters. All in all, it was fun disagreeing with Fabtrey.

Congratulations!

This might make you look worse than me, idk, just speculating - (I COULD BE WRONG)

You underestimated how bad Scott Brooks is.

Playing 3 PG's and switching Fisher to guard the post (vs. one of the best PF's of all time) and no adjustment? Srs?

You underestimated how bad Scott Brooks is.

Playing 3 PG's and switching Fisher to guard the post (vs. one of the best PF's of all time) and no adjustment? Srs?

Word the coaching matchup was pretty bad.

Really underestimated the Spurs depth compared to the Thunder depth. Thunder team is terrible compared to the Spurs. Spurs team is constructed very well. Lots of versatile players on the roster.

I was wrong. Poor prediction and analysis on my part. Completely underestimated the Spurs and overestimated the Thunder. Won't be the last time I'm wrong (and it's far from the first), but I am glad that it is over something trivial and not something that matters. All in all, it was fun disagreeing with Fabtrey.

Congratulations!

This might make you look worse than me, idk, just speculating - (I COULD BE WRONG)

at the end of the day, spurs play as a team. thunder play as a 2 man show and 1 or 2 contributers. thunder really needs to address their bench issue.

westbrook is a nasty player. he can do whatever he wants on the court. but that's just not enough. and because of his limitation as a point guard, critical turnover will happen.

Word the coaching matchup was pretty bad.

Really underestimated the Spurs depth compared to the Thunder depth. Thunder team is terrible compared to the Spurs. Spurs team is constructed very well. Lots of versatile players on the roster.

At the same time, I feel like it's Brooks fault for not designing an offense that helps out role players. Danny Green would never become Danny Green if he was on the Thunder.

MJ didn't win until he had a right coach and realized he couldn't win alone. thunder is a work in progress. they need a lot more help. even if they beat the spurs, they would've miserably failed against the heat.

Nothing in bball gives me more joy than when Hero Ball causes a loss. Especially in the playoffs. The end of the Thunder's season -- the jacked threes, Durant slipping, San Antonio moving the ball with ease, etc. -- was just sweet sweet nectar.

Damn, I really hope they beat Miami.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];836960 said:
Nothing in bball gives me more joy than when Hero Ball causes a loss. Especially in the playoffs. The end of the Thunder's season -- the jacked threes, Durant slipping, San Antonio moving the ball with ease, etc. -- was just sweet sweet nectar.

Damn, I really hope they beat Miami.

The end of the 3rd quarter was beautiful for the Spurs, pretty much the best team basketball you are going to see.

How many time was fisher or jackson or westbrook or some other small, stuck guarding duncan 1on 1 in the post?
How dumb can a coach get?

My mind was boggled by the lack of adjustments

Congratulations!

IMO, the problem isn't that you were wrong - we are all wrong sometimes - but it's the "do you even watch basketball" comment - when you're dick to somebody who simply has a different opinion and then you're wrong, you just look like a *******.

IMO, the problem isn't that you were wrong - we are all wrong sometimes - but it's the "do you even watch basketball" comment - when you're dick to somebody who simply has a different opinion and then you're wrong, you just look like a *******.

It's fabtrey. Idgaf

It's fabtrey. Idgaf

Lol.

Ya fabtrey comes off as a know it all dick more than most so you should never feel remorse for giving him some of his own medicine

size[huge] is just butthurt because I took exception to him calling someone a "retarded idiot"