What's new

2015 NBA Draft Lottery

Probably why I won't even watch. First and foremost the odds are insanely against us, second I don't want to be aggravated the rest of the night when we get screwed over like always. Sorry about bringing pessimism but it's almost to be expected as a Jazz fan.

you're totally right brough. totally right.

Probably why I won't even watch. First and foremost the odds are insanely against us, second I don't want to be aggravated the rest of the night when we get screwed over like always. Sorry about bringing pessimism but it's almost to be expected as a Jazz fan.

Jazzyfresh was right, braughs. We got totalllly screwed.

I have a friend who is close with Greg Miller. He says that he's been told there is already a deal in place for this pick. The more I think about it. I think its David Lee and Harrison Barnes for the 12. Who knows though?

I have a friend who is close with Greg Miller. He says that he's been told there is already a deal in place for this pick. The more I think about it. I think its David Lee and Harrison Barnes for the 12. Who knows though?

At the trade deadline when there were a lot of bummed out people about the crapackage the Jazz got for the heartless heathen the talking heads on the team owned station seemed to suggest a similar sentiment. Although they did not specify the pick or the player.

Hmm. So Lee/Barnes or one of Kaminsky, Turner, Portis, Looney, maybe Johnson. ... I dunno. But I hope I like what the front office decides.

Just find that very hard to believe.
Way too early for DL to agree to such a deal and finalize it.
DL seems to be a gunslinger type GM who will wait till last second to get the best deal.

I don't think Lee would be much help to us, Barnes has been pretty solid though. This would have to do with the Warriors needing to free up money right? I think I'd rather keep the pick... it'll be cheaper...

White chocolate, Thee Douche Fan and the Smurf wanted me to tell you this should be in the draft thread. They are really bent out of shape over this.

I don't think Lee would be much help to us, Barnes has been pretty solid though. This would have to do with the Warriors needing to free up money right? I think I'd rather keep the pick... it'll be cheaper...

Doesn't Lee only have one more year left? I'd assume we'd take picks from them too for the Lee salary dump if we were to do it.