What's new

2017 Summer League: Schedule, Rosters, Discussions

Eric Griffin was falsely accused of murder last year, so that's an interesting tidbit.

He also started following the Salt Lake City Stars this past week on twitter. He might be signing on with them after this Summer League.

Jazz have a 2-way spot open, provided NWG is offered one of them. Probably wouldn't be another PG or SG. I could see them giving Griffin a shot, or going with a big. IMO, they're still vulnerable at the 5.

Jazz have a 2-way spot open, provided NWG is offered one of them. Probably wouldn't be another PG or SG. I could see them giving Griffin a shot, or going with a big. IMO, they're still vulnerable at the 5.

The Jazz have 3 centers on guaranteed contracts...

4 if you count Favors.

The Jazz have 3 centers on guaranteed contracts...

4 if you count Favors.
Gobert and a very raw Bradley. Bolomboy also raw and undersized for the 5. More like a PF without range. Favs is brittle until proven otherwise. And has been the subject of trade rumors. Bradley probably plays the entire time in the G League. I could still see them give a 2way deal to a 4/5 combo player who is a little more advanced.

Out of the 9 guys the Jazz have announced we'll play in summer league Exum is the 3rd youngest. But has more NBA games played than all the others combined. You forget how young he is sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sixers are expected to bring Fultz and Simmons. Will be good to see Exum and Mitchell matchup. Celtics expected to bring Jaylen Brown and Zizic, as well as Tatum.

I'm excited but guess I'm the only one here who's worried moreso that some ******* scrub will step under him when he's midair or something and he'll get injured.