What's new

2017 Summer League: Schedule, Rosters, Discussions

I'm just excited to see Exum and Mitchell.

I have this dream that they can play together off the bench.
Obviously shooting would be the concern there, but Mitchells reach + explosiveness, and Exums speed, and length would be quite a pair.

I love Mitchells form. With his 3 pt progression from Freshman to Sophomore year I have hope he can be a good 3 pt shooter for us.

Ive been up and down on Exum throughout his young career, but I still have a lot of hope for this kid. I liked his progression from the beginning of the year
to the end. Stupid Mack always got in the way of his development. FREE EXUM!

The summer league is actually more exciting to me than if gordo stays or leave. We really have no control over that where as Exum and Donovan can really shine in the next few days

The summer league is actually more exciting to me than if gordo stays or leave. We really have no control over that where as Exum and Donovan can really shine in the next few days

If they're good they're just going to leave us anyway, amirite?

He's 22.

Shut up.

I love it when people bring up age in the NBA. Age means nothing compared to experience and he has experience. He isn't just coming into the league at 22. He's been in the league FOR YEARS and averages 5 points and 2 assists