What's new

2019 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

Lol. So true.

Yes it is, and no it’s not. It’s based on how we think they will do the following year.
Ok Thee, when you play me never mention the word matchups or talk about my team then if that's what it's about.

Yall being dumb as hell for no reason.

Mike Conley
Donovan Mitchell
Kyle Kuzma
Ben Simmons
Clint Capela[/QUOTE

You need to make a trade. Good talent, bad balance. Opponents just sag and clog the middle. Conley and Donovan have no space to operate. It is like the Jazz last year's playoffs, only worse

Plus, Simmons will be totally disgruntled not being the playmaker and he is pretty mediocre (or worse) off the ball.

No its not lmfao

IF that were the case, we'd just be posting stats and draft stat hogs.
Yes it is.
It's how do you think these players are going to do this season?
Why do you think Klay hasn't been drafted? Isn't he a better player than the guys who have been drafted recently?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Imagine Steph and Splash Mountain running pick n' pop sets 6 feet behind the 3 point line...

giphy.gif

PassionateLiquidBlackfish-size_restricted.gif

Yes it is.
It's how do you think these players are going to do this season?
Why do you think Klay hasn't been drafted? Isn't he a better player than the guys who have been drafted recently?

Because no one understands the actual rules because there are none.

But its pretty clear its all about match-ups and team fit, because thats how 90% of the voters vote. And most people frame these matchups as playoff time because whenever you draft an injury prone player people dog you because "hell probably be hurt come playoff time", so that tells you how people think.

The reason Klay hasnt been drafted is cuz Tfvas said he wouldnt vote for a team with Klay so now everyone is paranoid about drafting him.

Because no one understands the actual rules because there are none.

But its pretty clear its all about match-ups and team fit, because thats how 90% of the voters vote. And most people frame these matchups as playoff time because whenever you draft an injury prone player people dog you because "hell probably be hurt come playoff time", so that tells you how people think.

The reason Klay hasnt been drafted is cuz Tfvas said he wouldnt vote for a team with Klay so now everyone is paranoid about drafting him.
The reason Klay hasn't been drafted is because drafting Klay would hurt your chances in this competition because the vast majority of people who will vote on this will see Klay as pretty worthless since he will be hurt for much of the upcoming season.

The reason Klay hasn't been drafted is because drafting Klay would hurt your chances in this competition because the vast majority of people who will vote on this will see Klay as pretty worthless since he will be hurt for much of the upcoming season.

So as a Jazz fan you wouldnt want Klay on the team if you knew hed be healthy come playoff time?

Cuz again, every time the head to head match up happen we refer to them as playoff series, not a regular season game in December

So as a Jazz fan you wouldnt want Klay on the team if you knew hed be healthy come playoff time?

Cuz again, every time the head to head match up happen we refer to them as playoff series, not a regular season game in December

The funny thing here is if Cy believed what he is professing to believe, he would have drafted Klay.

So I think we may have some trolling going on.

Your hypothetical doesn't matter to me cause I use the hypothetical that is always used for this draft instead