What's new

2019 NBA Finals

Who will win the finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bad mistakes by refs on both sides, Cousins shot blocked of backboard, Green was in restricted area on Leonard charge call.

Seriously one of the worst officiated games I have seen in awhile. Refs just being plain turds.

You know its first team to 4 wins right? It can’t be the end for either team on Friday.

Yes I was referring more to the end being the turning point and the end of the raptors success but not the end of the series on Friday night ...

It will be the end of the raptors when his friends come back on Friday night

KD gonna roll onto the court after not playing for weeks and dominate? If he comes back, he's coming back hurt. He's not going to help that transition defense. Toronto is playing really good ball. They will be tough to beat even with a gimpy KD.

Yes I was referring more to the end being the turning point and the end of the raptors success but not the end of the series on Friday night ...
So you say if Raptors win today but KD comes back on Friday that alone will end the Raptors? I doubt this will be any turning point at all.

Toronto about to steal a W in Oakland, wow wow wow

This isn’t a shock at all... I mean no KD, Klay, or Looney... cousins was awful tonight. I expected Toronto to win... I think both KD and Klay come back Friday... Toronto gonna winnthe finals doe!

Hey Lowry, this is the biggest moment in your and your team's history to this point. How about we spend the time talking about Curry and the Warriors. Weren't they amazing?! What did you think of their performance?