What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

I love when we question managements moves or non-moves we are idiots... they are not infallible. They have made mistakes in draft, trade, FA

I get that we don't have all the knowledge, but let's not pretend that management is perfect.

GMs make dumb moves ALL THE TIME. However, probably far less that would be the case than the average fan criticizing them. Nonetheless, they're fair game for criticism. Even the sainted Dennis Lindsey is capable of goofing up now and then.

Memphis did get a point guard... maybe Conley still happens... refresh

4 second rounders, 2 of them washington's, beats a late first rounder this year. i mean, literally it did, we wouldn't have been the only team offering a pick and cap space for Niko
We don't know anything about what beat what. Maybe they were looking for a first, like literally everyone thought, and were never offered one.

I agree that we werent the only team offering a first and cap space since I don't think we ever did.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I love when we question managements moves or non-moves we are idiots... they are not infallible. They have made mistakes in draft, trade, FA

I get that we don't have all the knowledge, but let's not pretend that management is perfect.

Jazz fans (especially the local media) are some of the worst in the league. They have this blind sense of loyalty to senior brass... I live in LA, and fans/media here are ruthless toward management, coaches, etc. Jazz fans accept mediocrity (as evidenced by this board's weird love affair with Rubio).

Idiot. No one trashes Quin. The man is brilliant. You on the other hand...

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
I'm sorry. It makes perfect sense not to start our best lineup in favor of a flawed lineup that doesn't fit. Brilliant. You on the other hand....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app