What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

if allen gets traded he'll just end up hooping well for another team like how hield ended up going from new orleans to sactown

I would give up X and the 2 firsts.
Gotta take a big swing at some point. Beal is as big a swing as we could possibly hope to take.
Beal, Spida, Stifle tower could be a legit big three.

Do any of us think X will be as good as any of those three? Do any of us think favors is part of the plan going forward? Do any of us think that a late first round pick will be as good as those three?

We would still have korver, Crowder, Ingles, and Rubio who would probably suddenly look much better with some combination of Crowder Beal Spida Ingles or Rudy starting with him.

Niang could play some back up 4 and udoh back up 5 (we could pick up some other dudes too.)

That starting 5 could be deadly if DM is who we think he is.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Are we giving up too much?
Lmao
I should be more positive like @fishonjazz
Wish you would be, but feels like your shooting for the moon with that one
love is an excellent option
possible trade
The problem is the 4 years of contract
Oh my good god!! You’ve got to be joking.

I still think that dispensing D-rose last year was a mistake

Hindsight is 20/20. He was horrible before that game he went off on our jazz.

Lmao

Wish you would be, but feels like your shooting for the moon with that one

Oh my good god!! You’ve got to be joking.

Hindsight is 20/20. He was horrible before that game he went off on our jazz.
He is shooting 10 percentage points higher than Bricky outscoring him about 6 ppg. Bricky is averaging one more assist per game more though.

He’ll end up Gleagueing for another team.

nah, he just needs regular minutes to get adjusted/into a rhythm. too much wing depth on a team fighting for playoffs for quin to have any patience for him. same thing is happening to divincenzo lately in milwaukee.

nah, he just needs regular minutes to get adjusted/into a rhythm. too much wing depth on a team fighting for playoffs for quin to have any patience for him. same thing is happening to divincenzo lately in milwaukee.
Nip, he went where he fix in the draft for a reason, he ain’t moving the needle anywhere and one day may be 9 or 10 on a bench somewhere, which is fine if with the Jazz.

Blazers, Lakers, Grizz, Mavs lost.

We won.

Let’s do it again tonight and really start to build some momentum.

There is zero chance the Jazz don't finish above those teams. Ok Lakers with Lebron have been good. But yeah - #4 seed is definitely going to happen :)

How about Exum, Korver and a 1st for Jimmy Buckets :) I don't think its going to work over there with my mate Simmo and Embiid.

How about Exum, Korver and a 1st for Jimmy Buckets :) I don't think its going to work over there with my mate Simmo and Embiid.
We don't want Jimmy Butler ruining Donovan Mitchell, but I am intrigued by the idea of the Sixers just building a Boomers squad with a former Boomers coach lol

We don't want Jimmy Butler ruining Donovan Mitchell, but I am intrigued by the idea of the Sixers just building a Boomers squad with a former Boomers coach lol

Man I am going off B.Brown tbh. So rigid and no real in-game feel. Don't remember feeling this way about him back in the ole NBL days or with the Boomers.

Man I am going off B.Brown tbh. So rigid and no real in-game feel. Don't remember feeling this way about him back in the ole NBL days or with the Boomers.
I think he's gone a bit too far with trying to experiment with a bunch of different stuff all the time and it's grinding his star players the wrong way. Still got lots of love for Brown though, he made the Boomers relevant again when you look at non-US FIBA teams.