What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

The Blazers make the most sense to me. Then the Lakers. Then us. In the West anyway.

The Blazers are interesting. If they sent McCollum and Collins, that's strong. I just don't think the Blazers will see Beal worth both of those players much less adding 1st rounders.

The Lakers will not trade any asset that could be used this summer for AD.

If I'm Washington, I would rather trade Beal to the West than East. With how competitive it can be, a good West team could miss the playoffs whereas an average East team could get a worse pick.

The untouchable Joe Ingles lol. Good to know.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Get him and we are contenders:

HonoredMetallicAfricanfisheagle-small.gif

We'd be a sorry looking team without Ingles. If you believe the advanced stats like RPM and win shares he is more important to this team than anyone. And that includes Rudy Gobert.

Would a pg by committee work of Beal, Mitchell and Ingles? It concerns me but I feel like it could because Wall’s been out so damn much and I think Beal runs the point. Maybe not on paper but he’s the one with the ball in his hands and distributing.

Mitchell-Neto
Beal-Korver
Ingles-O’Neale
Crowder-Sefalosha
Gobert-Udoh
Lol some of people have no idea. Mitchell at Pg. Wtf!!!!

Lol some of people have no idea. Mitchell at Pg. Wtf!!!!

I think we could run our offense with Beal, Mitchell and Ingles on the floor. Ideally, I would love a PG, but I still think we would be okay.

If we just ran the PnR with Mitchell and Gobert while Ingles, Beal and Crowder are spot up, we would destroy people. Opponents couldn't send 2 or 3 guys to the paint when Mitchell gets close to the basket if Beal/Ingles/Jae are sitting on the perimeter. And if the big man comes to Mitchell, it's lob city.

Griffin is the one star type guy I think might actually be gettable and I think it'd be worth a shot, his salary really is quite off putting.

I think we could run our offense with Beal, Mitchell and Ingles on the floor. Ideally, I would love a PG, but I still think we would be okay.

If we just ran the PnR with Mitchell and Gobert while Ingles, Beal and Crowder are spot up, we would destroy people. Opponents couldn't send 2 or 3 guys to the paint when Mitchell gets close to the basket if Beal/Ingles/Jae are sitting on the perimeter. And if the big man comes to Mitchell, it's lob city.
No!!!!! Mitchell played his first good game it feels like forever. Against the Cavs may I say as well. And everyone thinks he's a superstar. Where the numbers say hes been hurting his team the 2nd most in the league. By numbers! Whilst Dante is out here killing it. Wtf no!!!

We'd be a sorry looking team without Ingles. If you believe the advanced stats like RPM and win shares he is more important to this team than anyone. And that includes Rudy Gobert.

It's kind of strange he still makes such a huge impact even while having a down shooting year.