What's new

2020 Free Agency Thread

I love the fact Haywood's journey to Boston was a complete failure. Now, he runs off to Charlotte, believing he could still be that main guy for them. I thought he wanted to win a title in the east? What happened to that? lol
Dude, don't you understand "Unfinished Business?"

Udoka likes to watch cooking shows and Hughes is into sneakers and fashion.

“I want to show people I can defend, and I want to prove that and lead from day one,” Hughes said.

Udoka is going to overperform and Hughes is going to get a reality check.

There's no rational argument that you will accept. That is an entirely different thing.
Please give me one that isn’t flat out wrong. He has almost no chance to provide value over his rookie deal. He plays the most replaceable position. Even if we had an injury we’d go sign a scrub off the scrap heap... at least in year one. You don’t draft a guy in the first round to bury him behind two guys you are going to be giving a total of like 40M of your cap space... are we going to trade Rudy? Are we going to trade Favs if Udoka looks solid? That’d be pretty cold for DL. What about DL tenure leads you to believe he’d be so cold? He’s a softee.

I'd love that. He's on a serious slide in the last several years, but he's still better than most of our forwards.
I’ve wonder if he’s completely cooked or just insanely disinterested. Maybe like he caught the Diaw Flu in Charlotte. I’d be willing to give him a shot for sure.

I predict Hayward plays in less than 60% of possible games over those 4 seasons.

The jazz draft and signings kind of feels like they are preparing to move on without Rudy, but the reports are they are negotiating a contract extension? Hmm...

Excited to see if Ingles and Favors can reignite the magic.

Maybe he can pull a Diaw and have like 5 years of good play after getting tf out of Charlotte
The question is... does Batum want to play in Utah? Gobert needs to get on the phone.