What's new

2020 NBA trade deadline discussion

The Jazz have one hour to not do anything.

Please trade Mike.
It's not happening... when it does it will be too late.

I'm salty AF today... Last year I wanted DM to be a pg or at least be the smallest guy on the court... the starting lineup in that arrangement has been awesome. I get that we tried Mike... I get that he had injuries... but the fact that we aren't even thinking about it (based on Locke TJ etc.) is troublesome... it was always a little goofy because of size issues.

DL content with our midget back court and smiles when he thinks of Mediocre Mike

I think DL and JZ are solid... I think they are good... I don't think they are visionary and forward thinking... seem a half step slow at times.

Looking back on the Mike deal I'm not sure why we overpaid... who else was out there bidding against us? If we had gotten a better deal there a pivot here would be easier.

And again I think you could use Mike in the JC role... but we have JC now... things have changed and we have more data... so if you sell low that's okay.

I think DL and JZ are solid... I think they are good... I don't think they are visionary and forward thinking... seem a half step slow at times.

Looking back on the Mike deal I'm not sure why we overpaid... who else was out there bidding against us? If we had gotten a better deal there a pivot here would be easier.

And again I think you could use Mike in the JC role... but we have JC now... things have changed and we have more data... so if you sell low that's okay.

Mike screws up Ingles

Rony Seikaly, oh he didn't show up, but neither did Conley
Laugh.gif

We’re being aggressive. If there’s a deal out there to improve the team, you better believe they’ll find it and make it. Don’t let all these other deals fool you — there’s absolutely nothing out there for us.

We’re being aggressive. If there’s a deal out there to improve the team, you better believe they’ll find it and make it. Don’t let all these other deals fool you — there’s absolutely nothing out there for us.

Man your emotions are up and down lol

Can someone explain to me how the Clippers traded all their first round picks and still somehow have one to trade for Morris? Meanwhile we sit here hearing how the Jazz have “no assets” with our war chest of 2nds and only one more pick owed in the Conley trade

Its only 10 minutes a night... its our 8th and 9th man...

Meanwhile in Clipperland they are making improvements to an already clear contender... and looking to do more.