What's new

2020 NBA trade deadline discussion

RIP Wood.

Yup... they just cleared the space needed to keep him if his market gets too hot.

He's very good... we should have picked him up off waivers... I think we could have traded for him in the Favs deal... not sure when he was waived. He was good last year too.

Long live Tony Bradley doe... let's pick up that ****ing option.

I legit don't think he's available for our seconds... would love to know if we offered... hell I'd love to know if we even called. They are wise to keep him.
“They’re not going to give him up. We didn’t need to call. If we could have gotten him, they would have called us.”

“They’re not going to give him up. We didn’t need to call. If we could have gotten him, they would have called us.”

“We did a trade... we also traded for a healthy Mike Conley 5-6 games ago... we had two guys we were targeting and didn’t like the other guys that were moved”

Minny is now over the tax, but I don't know who is left on their team so I'm not sure there is anyone we could trade for.

“They’re going to be active in the buyout market.”

Detroit now has space next year... send them a second and flip Ed Davis for Morris or Galloway or some ****.