What's new

2020 Presidential election

62% of precincts up at least.

My precinct is exactly accurate to the count we had at the caucus :)
Bernie has the lead in popular vote, but Pete's got a lead in delegates. Hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer for the remaining 40%.

Bernie has the lead in popular vote, but Pete's got a lead in delegates. Hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer for the remaining 40%.

Yep, hoping they mostly get finished tonight (there will always be a couple outstanding, but like 95+%)

Pshaw, you think I'm going to take that as evidence?

I'm going to need you to have an official copy of the Muller report notarized and delivered to me via certified letter. Would also be helpful if you could get a picture of Muller holding the notarized copy of his report while holding up a current newspaper while wearing a green bandana.

It's hilarious.

3 year investigation
35+ million spent
They had Trump's very own lawyer spill beans
FBI wiretapped his advisors

And the best you all come up with "he welcomed something".

Now let's look at Ukraine...

The House plays dirty politics and impeached. We all knew that would be the case.

The Senate plays dirty politics and he gets acquitted. We all knew that would be the case

Was was the radical lefts end game?

The election...

Where does it say he welcomed it? Lol it's hilarious you used him joking as proof.

It even admits he was being sarcastic.
I hear you. The other day I told this disgusting looking fat woman at work "Hey Tiffany, you're a fat ugly whore." She was so dumb she didn't even know I was joking. Luckily the HR manager was wearing his MAGA hat so I knew he'd get it. Just had to explain that I was just joking and he was like "Of course you were, that makes sense. I know you wouldn't have meant it. Not sure why that fat ugly bitch didn't get the joke."

Anywho, I'm interested to see if Klobuchar can really jump in as the 5th, we'll have to wait until next week to see though.

Wouldn't expect anyone (of the top 5-6) to be dropping out yet at least.