What's new

2020 Presidential election

Keep waiting for more of those 'Biden is old' tweets thinking the clips from Trump not being able to walk down gentle ramps or drink water without using two hands kinds of puts that argument on the backburner.

Biden is the chemotherapy candidate. There’s nothing good for you in chemotherapy—but, relative to cancer, it can emerge as your healthiest option in a field of severely winnowed choices.

Trump is the cancer candidate. His actions are literally resulting in the death of tens of thousands and the enervation of tens of thousands more.

Biden is the chemotherapy candidate. There’s nothing good for you in chemotherapy—but, relative to cancer, it can emerge as your healthiest option in a field of severely winnowed choices.

Trump is the cancer candidate. His actions are literally resulting in the death of tens of thousands and the enervation of tens of thousands more.
Helluva post

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

How pathetic is this?

@colton did you see this?

So Donald’s re-election message is:

Donald hires morons
Donald nominates bad judges

So he deserves 4 more years.

Last edited:
Any thoughts on DC/PR statehood? Not really the thread for it, but I didn't see one it really fit in.
No and never on DC statehood. It might get absorbed into VA with DC having a MUCH smaller and strictly federal government property footprint, but DC will never be a state.

PR should have been wooed into deciding to join. I hope it happens within my lifetime. Same with Guam.

No and never on DC statehood. It might get absorbed into VA with DC having a MUCH smaller and strictly federal government property footprint, but DC will never be a state.

PR should have been wooed into deciding to join. I hope it happens within my lifetime. Same with Guam.

Does Guam really have an argument to be a state? It's a 1/4 the size of Rhode Island and has 1/4 the population of Wyoming.

Agreed on the other two (well DC would go into both Virginia/Maryland ideally I think)

Does Guam really have an argument to be a state? It's a 1/4 the size of Rhode Island and has 1/4 the population of Wyoming.

Agreed on the other two (well DC would go into both Virginia/Maryland ideally I think)
Yeah I mean I don't really have any specifics and why or how or if they care, but why does the U.S. need territories? If you're part of the U.S. you should be an equal part.

Yeah I mean I don't really have any specifics and why or how or if they care, but why does the U.S. need territories? If you're part of the U.S. you should be an equal part.
Do other countries have territories too? (I have no clue)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm sure the answer to those on high is force projection across the Pacific.

I could see some sort of real voting representation in the House for Guam/CNMI/Virgin (I think that's all the populated territories right? - edit, whoops, sorry to American Samoa). Perhaps some sort of presidential voting too. That probably requires expansion of the House as they are quite quite small population wise. Full statehood seems out of the question, I can't see current states accepting them as equals (and I agree, an island of 50k people as the equal to California sounds ridiculous). I'm not sure about the Virgin Islands, but I know Guam/CNMI have historically voted/worked towards closer relations with the US. They're probably fully aware that as relatively tiny island nations they're going to wind up 'territories' to some world power one way or another.

Last edited:
@Gameface got me looking at real estate in Guam earlier today. Looks nice. Cuisine looks pretty damn good. Saw an article from last summer that crime was really up there though, according to the author, in large part because of what sounded like a ****** legal system.