2020 Presidential election

The Thriller

And I still have questions about it other than can a person test positive, then negative and then positive again at some point.

Has anyone survived initial infection, been deemed "recovered" and then gotten infected again and died from COVID-19? Or been confirmed to have spread it on the second infection? Or been hospitalized for the second infection?
good questions. From what I’ve read online, the speculation has been related to issues with the testing. Getting inaccurate tests that tells them they’re negative when they’re still sick and then later getting a positive. Is this because we insisted on creating our own tests rather than use the WHO ones?

I also wonder what “Recovered” even means. Not dead? No longer showing most symptoms but still haven’t regained pre-covid energy? No longer showing symptoms but damaged lungs or heart? I have two colleagues who have “recovered.” They still tire easily and say at times at night they can feel their heart racing. That’s recovered?

One Brow

And I still have questions about it other than can a person test positive, then negative and then positive again at some point.

Has anyone survived initial infection, been deemed "recovered" and then gotten infected again and died from COVID-19? Or been confirmed to have spread it on the second infection? Or been hospitalized for the second infection?
False negatives do happen. I'd guess that accounts for a lot of the "reinfections".

Red

I also wonder what “Recovered” even means. Not dead? No longer showing most symptoms but still haven’t regained pre-covid energy? No longer showing symptoms but damaged lungs or heart? I have two colleagues who have “recovered.” They still tire easily and say at times at night they can feel their heart racing. That’s recovered?
Survivor Corps is a group with a strong focus on so-called “long haulers”, people for whom symptoms of one type or another persist:

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Word
Cannabis in the presidential race: Biden-Harris pledge to decriminalize marijuana

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Avery

Word
Cannabis in the presidential race: Biden-Harris pledge to decriminalize marijuana

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
As they should. Tax it like anything else and put less people behind bars.

I would love to see school trust lands get extra revenue especially as our education system is underfunded.

LogGrad98

Contributor
As they should. Tax it like anything else and put less people behind bars.

I would love to see school trust lands get extra revenue especially as our education system is underfunded.
It'll have to be used to fund social security.

Red

Citing "sources in the Republican party at the state and national levels," the report reads:

"[T]he Trump campaign is discussing contingency plans to bypass election results and appoint loyal electors in battleground states where Republicans hold the legislative majority.
With a justification based on claims of rampant fraud, Trump would ask state legislators to set aside the popular vote and exercise their power to choose a slate of electors directly. The longer Trump succeeds in keeping the vote count in doubt, the more pressure legislators will feel to act before the safe-harbor deadline expires."