What's new

2020 Presidential election

Like what?

Him changing his slogan from Make America Great to Keep America Great despite the U S of A being in a far worse spot in pretty much every conceivable way than when he took office.

His promises to end offshoring, even going to go as far as to say he has stopped it. Also false.

The manufacturing trade deficit has grown at a higher rate since he took over. Despite what he promised.

Outsourcing still growing under Trump. With some studies showing it is ever worse than when Obama was in office.

Bringing back domestic steel. Nope.

I also understand COVID has caused a lot of problems that Trump likely isn't responsible for but that goes back to point #1. How delusional is he?

Him changing his slogan from Make America Great to Keep America Great despite the U S of A being in a far worse spot in pretty much every conceivable way than when he took office.

His promises to end offshoring, even going to go as far as to say he has stopped it. Also false.

The manufacturing trade deficit has grown at a higher rate since he took over. Despite what he promised.

Outsourcing still growing under Trump. With some studies showing it is ever worse than when Obama was in office.

Bringing back domestic steel. Nope.

I also understand COVID has caused a lot of problems that Trump likely isn't responsible for but that goes back to point #1. How delusional is he?
My favorite thing from way back was when he said there was nothing in the tax law that would benefit him... I don't know much but I know about taxes and it had several things that were extremely favorable to him and guys like him.

The guy is a conman and a terrible human. I'm not sure Biden is the best and brightest our country has to offer but as long as he isn't evil I'm good.

Trump talking **** about his kids really bothered me. I honestly can't imagine how hard it would be to lose a son in service and have another son on drugs... shows some serious character that he's still standing.

My favorite thing from way back was when he said there was nothing in the tax law that would benefit him... I don't know much but I know about taxes and it had several things that were extremely favorable to him and guys like him.

The guy is a conman and a terrible human. I'm not sure Biden is the best and brightest our country has to offer but as long as he isn't evil I'm good.

Trump talking **** about his kids really bothered me. I honestly can't imagine how hard it would be to lose a son in service and have another son on drugs... shows some serious character that he's still standing.

He's not wrong ,Hunter is a despicable person but I have no idea how that is relevant and Don Jr and Eric are also about as slimy as they come so thats a pretty pot and kettle talking point. Especially considering there is about a 120% chance Don Jr and Kimmy Crazy are avid cocaine users.

He's not wrong ,Hunter is a despicable person but I have no idea how that is relevant and Don Jr and Eric are also about as slimy as they come so thats a pretty pot and kettle talking point. Especially considering there is about a 120% chance Don Jr and Kimmy Crazy are avid cocaine users.
I'm just good if we can not name call and talk **** on the families. Just don't think it has much bearing.

You're fear mongering is tiresome. Until we start looting, burning down businesses, hating police, supporting a group that calls each other Comrades and fly's the hammer and sickle, shoot fireworks at occupied apartments, going into neighborhoods shining lights into innocent peoples houses, doxxing these very innocent people, ambushing innocent police, crowding people at restaurants demanding they support Trump like BLM is guilty of, tearing down statues that have no rhyme or reason to be torn down(not talking about the confederate ones) and being flat out violent...I would appreciate you get on that high horse and be astonishingly hypocritical to someone who doesn't see right through your ****. This is not MAGA, we are generally peaceful. This is Bidens and Obamas(created under their watch) base.
To white supremacists: stand by.

'Nuff said. Your ignorance of reality is tiresome.

Great thread here. Thoughtful. Pointing out the normal human tendency to impose order on chaos causes the media to try and find whatever degree of coherency they can find in a Trump stream of consciousness word salad. In contrast, simply reading the transcript of Trump remarks, such as the debate transcript, can help one more easily recognize just how insane the man can sound at times.

Last edited:
I would love to know that when Nov. 3 comes and goes and if Biden is declared the winner, will JF acknowledge that Trump lost?

I think it is clear to most everyone that our choices are between blatantly terrible and blatantly evil. In that case I take blatantly terrible over blatantly evil any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Trump's evil needs to go.

Yes, I'm a pretty laid back guy; but this "they're both lousy" sentiment is enough to drive a person bat **** insane.

You're talking about one guy with 40 years of public service, granted most of it unremarkable, who clearly isn't what he once was and another guy who is actively and openly trying to undermine our democracy in order to maintain power.

That's like calling both Jeffrey Dahmer and that guy who got 30 days in jail for overdue library books "common criminals"

Just to note, Beau Biden died of a brain tumor in 2015, not in the service (though he did serve).

Biden's first wife and young daughter were killed in a car crash just before he was sworn into the Senate. His two sons were also injured in the crash.

I know the Republican rubes on here won’t care, but this is what republicans think about their followers. This is how much they value you:

Biden campaign pulls all negative ads in light of Trump's illness.

This cannot be a partisan moment.
It must be an American moment.
We have to come together as a nation.
-Joe Biden. Oct 2nd.

Just read that headline in the Washington Post.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
I know the Republican rubes on here won’t care, but this is what republicans think about their followers. This is how much they value you:

GOP is just a death cult now. The oldtimer advisors/behind the scene type Republican higher ups are probably so pissed this is what the party has turned into lolol

GOP is just a death cult now. The oldtimer advisors/behind the scene type Republican higher ups are probably so pissed this is what the party has turned into lolol
Lol. Idiots

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This election is pretty simple for me. I plan to vote Trump. I do not like either candidate. But I believe more in Trumps tax plan and economy. Bidens tax plan is insane. The tax hikes he's proposing are only going to lead to the rich offshoring more money, less job creation and lost jobs. It will hurt all Americans imo. It's like removing the top of the food chain. I also trust Trumps stern foreign policy approach more than the Obama/Biden pretend to play nicey nice foreign policy. It's led to better results. Better trade deals, more peace agreements.

None of the smear tactics or media bs peddling on either side of the aisle mean diddly to me.

The tougher decision for me is the gubernatorial race in Utah. I'm trying to decide if I should vote for Peterson or one of the third party candidates. Definitely not voting for Cox.

This election is pretty simple for me. I plan to vote Trump. I do not like either candidate. But I believe more in Trumps tax plan and economy. Bidens tax plan is insane. The tax hikes he's proposing are only going to lead to the rich offshoring more money, less job creation and lost jobs. It will hurt all Americans imo. It's like removing the top of the food chain. I also trust Trumps stern foreign policy approach more than the Obama/Biden pretend to play nicey nice foreign policy. It's led to better results. Better trade deals, more peace agreements.

None of the smear tactics or media bs peddling on either side of the aisle mean diddly to me.

The tougher decision for me is the gubernatorial race in Utah. I'm trying to decide if I should vote for Peterson or one of the third party candidates. Definitely not voting for Cox.

I would state that the rich aren’t exactly using their tax savings to hire more or return investment to their shareholders. Foreign policy-wise, the world laughs at us which is it not an enviable position.

I’m voting for Peterson for Gov. as I think if you watched the both of them, had no idea who was a D or R, you’d be more impressed with Peterson. It’s a moot point as Cox is going to roll, but I think he is just a lackey. I would have voted Huntsman if he were in the thick.