What's new

2020 Presidential election

Trump has negotiated stuff?

Do you have some kind of prof of that?

Trump did not lower my taxes at all. I'm paying more now. I'm bragging to claim I'm middle class.

Trump can eat a dirty newborn's diaper for anything he's done for me the last 4 years. I'd rather have a kick in the balls than more of the benefits of Trump.

This election is pretty simple for me. I plan to vote Trump. I do not like either candidate. But I believe more in Trumps tax plan and economy. Bidens tax plan is insane. The tax hikes he's proposing are only going to lead to the rich offshoring more money, less job creation and lost jobs. It will hurt all Americans imo. It's like removing the top of the food chain. I also trust Trumps stern foreign policy approach more than the Obama/Biden pretend to play nicey nice foreign policy. It's led to better results. Better trade deals, more peace agreements.

None of the smear tactics or media bs peddling on either side of the aisle mean diddly to me.

The tougher decision for me is the gubernatorial race in Utah. I'm trying to decide if I should vote for Peterson or one of the third party candidates. Definitely not voting for Cox.
So, let's say that Donald Trump's action doubled the number of coronavirus deaths in this country. (It's actually probably closer to 10x, but let's say double.) So, exactly how much in tax savings is each of those 100000 lives worth to you?

Last edited:
LOL

@SCS proves my hypothesis that Trumpers are woefully informed and/or ****** people.

You need to be living in a Fox News bubble to think Donald’s foreign policy is anything worth celebrating. Or be so selfish to only care about your personal bubble and not consider child separations at the border, covid deaths, and how trump exacerbates racism in this country. He is the greatest threat our democracy has ever faced.

It’s amazing.

Last edited:
This election is pretty simple for me. I plan to vote Trump. I do not like either candidate. But I believe more in Trumps tax plan and economy. Bidens tax plan is insane. The tax hikes he's proposing are only going to lead to the rich offshoring more money, less job creation and lost jobs. It will hurt all Americans imo. It's like removing the top of the food chain. I also trust Trumps stern foreign policy approach more than the Obama/Biden pretend to play nicey nice foreign policy. It's led to better results. Better trade deals, more peace agreements.

None of the smear tactics or media bs peddling on either side of the aisle mean diddly to me.

The tougher decision for me is the gubernatorial race in Utah. I'm trying to decide if I should vote for Peterson or one of the third party candidates. Definitely not voting for Cox.
The one thing I do appreciate in this post is the recognition that the rich are apex predators consuming the lower classes with their greed.

that’s quite the food chain you’ve naturalized for yourself. I don’t think you were supposed to swallow that metaphor whole, but the aristocracy thanks you anyway.

How many dozen career bureaucrats of the Republican persuasion have spoken out against Trump’s so-called foreign policy? But I guess you think that’s all been a media phenomenon?

Also, he’s been tough on Kim? Putin? Erdogan? Give me a ****ing break. And it’s a total talking point to elevate the new trade deals en mass. From what I’ve seen, many have some edges to them that are totally unenforceable. Trump might’ve gotten a couple of things in there to sell to his base, and it seems like you swallowed that, too. The reality is that Trump’s foreign policy has been an unmitigated disaster.

“The Media Sucks.” Ok, got it. One day maybe you’ll realize that is a straw man stance on fire.

Oh, and you never came back around and ate crow for taking victory laps about how right you were about the Utah Jazz being set up for deep runs in the Playoffs. The Jazz were up 3-1 and you were deep in your dream.

The one thing I do appreciate in this post is the recognition that the rich are apex predators consuming the lower classes with their greed.

Exactly. The rich are the job creators. The poors are the takers. 47 percent of the country will never vote Democrat because they’re a bunch of worthless takers. Oh wait, worry, wrong election. It’s 2020 not 2012.

Can’t believe we’re still arguing that the rich need tax rates to be low or else they'll punish Workers.

I’ll make a bet with anyone in this forum - if Trump wins, I’ll change my pic to whatever you want as well as my username and never post in General Discussion for one year. If Biden wins, you do the same.

I’m tired of all the talking - who’s up for the bet? If you’re confident that the polls are fake, silent majority, etc., then you should have no problem with easily taking this challenge.

This ain’t 2016 and I’m not a Biden enthusiast, but I can see the forest through the trees.

A grown *** adult senator sent this tweet. Why do republicans increasingly believe that they need to be dumber and more extreme to win? @Red @Zombie do you have any thoughts? Georgia is a purple state. However, despite its diversity, it appears like this senator who’s fighting for re-election is increasingly only pandering to an ever diminishing segment of the population.

What part of the population thinks this is funny? Or cool?

A grown *** adult senator sent this tweet. Why do republicans increasingly believe that they need to be dumber and more extreme to win? @Red @Zombie do you have any thoughts? Georgia is a purple state. However, despite its diversity, it appears like this senator who’s fighting for re-election is increasingly only pandering to an ever diminishing segment of the population.

The Trump population thought that was hilarious guaranteed.

Lol you pedophiles have the audacity to talk **** about people like me. Lol I already know instead of condemning this obvious pedophile youll whataboutism

This has serious Premature Celebration material... also **** this lady, she wasn't even elected, sold at least $18 million in stocks after getting classified COVID briefings, then coincidentally got her charges dropped by the DOJ after her husband (chairman of the NYSE) donated $1 million to a Trump super PAC

What do you violent racist peddies think about this sheer racism?

I bet you make excuses for him all while getting mad at Trump for surviving Covid. You are hypocrites. Biden has said he doesn't want his kids in an interracial "jungle". He proclaimed Obama didn't fit the stereotypical black person. He admitted the Democratic party owns blacks by saying you must vote for him or you aren't black. And this gem...

"unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things,"

But you evil morons stay silent.

Last edited: