What's new

2020 Presidential election

And around around we go

When did Donald “trounce” Beto? Did he run for President in 2016? Weird. Thought the democrat was a woman in that election.

I’m too lazy to look it up. But I said before Wednesday ends Donald will be back to his normal racism. It’s not even the end of Tuesday and he’s back at it.

Expect attacks against Castro and against “The Brown Horde” during tomorrow morning’s BM. If he’s really angry, he’ll even attack Morning Joe and Mika.

For those of you who accept Trump's claim that the stock market is evidence for America Being Great Again after Trump took office, the market peaked at 26,617 on Jan 22, 2018, about 1 year after Obama left office. We can argue all day as to who gets "credit" for this peak, whether it is a continuation of the Obama rally from a minimum of 7,365 during the great recession, or if Trump gets credit for extending the Obama rally. I don't care, either explanation is okay by me, let's just say for argument's sake that Trump gets full credit and it had nothing to do with equity momentum or the improving economy that he inherited.

But the important point is that today the DJIA is at 25,675, down from the peak of 19 months ago. So if you accept Trump's claim that the stock market is a indicator of his greatness and the greatest economy in the history of the world, how do you reconcile this to today's market?

As people watch their 401ks run flat or down, do they stay on the MAGA train? Or do they wake up to the lies?

Andrew Yang is starting to grow on me. Still voting for Trump though.
I actually like Yang. Not sure he’s electable, but he’s someone that I’d find a place in my administration - regardless of my party’s affiliation. Sometimes, it’s better to find a good use for a guy like him.

I actually like Yang. Not sure he’s electable, but he’s someone that I’d find a place in my administration - regardless of my party’s affiliation. Sometimes, it’s better to find a good use for a guy like him.
There's a slew of good young candidates in this election. (Yang, Buttigieg, Gabbard, Beto.)

Hopefully running will improve their visibility a little bit and their standing for future races.

There's a slew of good young candidates in this election. (Yang, Buttigieg, Gabbard, Beto.)

Hopefully running will improve their visibility a little bit and their standing for future races.
Sorry, Beto is not good. He’s essentially what we’d get if Napoleon Dynamite decides to grow up and become a self righteous, self absorbed, sanctimonious politician.

Sorry, Beto is not good. He’s essentially what we’d get if Napoleon Dynamite decides to grow up and become a self righteous, self absorbed, sanctimonious politician.
I think that's pretty unfair tbh. He's not my favorite of the bunch, but he's genuinely a good person.

EAx7Au-U8AAB2q-