2020 Presidential election

JazzGal

Contributor
Sorry, but anyone who's supported Trump should be disqualified from receiving a presidential vote. The guy was horrible in 2015. Was horrible in 2016. And s horrible in 2021. Anyone with such ****** judgement to not see his danger to our democracy doesn't ever deserve to be in the White House
I don't want them disqualified. I want them to run, and I want their opponents to make sure that we all remember that they supported Trump and the Big Lie, and I want them to lose so badly that no one will ever try this crap again.

The Thriller

I don't want them disqualified. I want them to run, and I want their opponents to make sure that we all remember that they supported Trump and the Big Lie, and I want them to lose so badly that no one will ever try this crap again.
That’s what I mean. I don’t care what their qualifications are or what they say now. Their lack of courage, character, and poor judgement disqualify them from ever receiving my vote.

LogGrad98

Contributor
Every idiot has his moments, not many, and far and few between, but they come when you least expect it.
images