2020 Presidential election

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I'm other words you're really part of the middle majority. All the asshats demonstrating like that, on either side, are not generally representative of the majority, imo. Although I do believe that majority is shrinking as we become more and more polarized, and that should scare the **** out of everyone.
Agreed. I hope everyone remains calm tonight no matter what happens in the election.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Beer

I'm other words you're really part of the middle majority. All the asshats demonstrating like that, on either side, are not generally representative of the majority, imo. Although I do believe that majority is shrinking as we become more and more polarized, and that should scare the **** out of everyone.

AI may not always agree with you but your last sentence is great and I completely agree. I also place that about 95% on Trump and his bull **** scare tactics. As a career marketer it's pretty plain to see he is focusing on marketing over substance and his marketing is scaring the hell out of the religious, the poor, and the stupid.

Jonah

I’m very optimistic about the election. Mainly because turnout this year is so massive. About 130 million votes were cast for president in 2016, 63 million for Trump and 66 million for Clinton. This year we could have 150 million or more. I just can’t believe there are that many hoopleheads itching to turn out for the first time to vote for an abject failure like Trump. Biden should get a solid majority of these new voters. My prediction for the popular vote is about 70 million for Trump and 80 million for Biden, a 10 million vote margin is a landslide and more than enough cushion for Biden to cruise in the Electoral College.

Jonah

Wow, looks like someone was just a little too optimistic. More than 150 million have voted but way too many aparanetly are cool with a wannabe authoritarian as president. Biden may still win the popular vote by several million and squeak out a majority in the electoral college but every vote needs to be counted and it may take another day or two before a winner can be fairly determined, or weeks if there are recounts and court challenges.

JimLes

Seriously, though. Are there any mainstream Protestants left in the US? Lutherans, Episcopalians, whatever your equivalent of our United Church of Canada is?

The Thriller

Yep. That’s the game. Senate republicans are cutting bait with trump and are already working to undermine the Biden administration... to the detriment of our entire economy.

Tell me again how both sides are the same! LOL

Why don’t Republicans want to pass a stimulus bill? Why do they want to hurt the economy? Why do Republicans hate American workers?

Remember, before we both sides this as we always do, understand which party is refusing to help American workers and businesses during a pandemic because they want to hurt this new president.

Both sides are NOT the same.