What's new

2020 Presidential election

Man.

Biden’s mental capacity really is diminishing. Look at him explain why he deserves to be re-elected

That was a pretty coherent clip by Trump. Made sense to me.

Not sure what your point is, Thriller. Not sure you have one.

That was a pretty coherent clip by Trump. Made sense to me.

Not sure what your point is, Thriller. Not sure you have one.

LOL.

Has there been a worse answer to what your 2nd term agenda will be than what trump said in the history of presidential campaigns?

If true, can you blame them? It’s almost like 4 years of calling them, “the enemy of the people” has consequences.

Furthermore, why shouldn’t the media advocate for Biden? Haven’t we seen enough of this Trump crap? Or do we need another 125,000 to die? At this point, it’s about survival. How many more Americans need to die until we understand that Trump’s denial of the pandemic is literally killing us? The moron Thinks if we test less, we’ll have fewer cases, and the virus will disappear.

Honestly, the GOP should invoke the 25th, dump this dead carcass, and let Pence try to salvage this operation. It probably won’t work. But I can’t see how his response to the pandemic would be worse than Trump‘s.

Last edited:
Just as curious as dems allowing, applauding, and encouraging rioters to burn down their respective cities knowing full well that there is no social distancing going on. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Could you tell us which Democrats are encouraging protesters to rio and burn down cities? Thanks

Just as curious as dems allowing, applauding, and encouraging rioters to burn down their respective cities knowing full well that there is no social distancing going on. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
Only Dems allowed this activity?
I saw this activity in Utah which is a republican state doe.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Which prominent Democrats were encouraging rioters to burn stuff down? Got a name and approximate date?

It's going to very interesting to see how the Republican party evolves from here if Trump loses in November.

If he's defeated, you're going to see vulnerable R's run from him as if he's on fire. Many already seem on the precipice of wanting to do this right now, but can't as they're reliant on those supporters in their race. If Biden is declared the winner, the knives will be out.

I can already see a long list of R's itching to climb into the 2024 race - politicians care more about salvaging themselves vs. anything else.

Can you list a few Senators, Congressmen, Governors, and Mayors who are applauding burning down Cities?

......knowing full well that there is no social distancing going on. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

"no social distancing" is a lie.

I have seen many crowds wearing masks and distancing. I have seen some that are not.

So why not just tell the truth, that some are not social distancing? Jump off the Trump mendacity train and join the ethical society. Your credibility will soar.