What's new

2021 Free Agency

Obviously I'm high on Niang, but that's a steal for PHI and makes me wish there was more of an effort to resign him.

Jazz were +17 per100 with him on the court last year. You can't get much better than that, he did his job. We should have locked him up at $3-4M a year for the long term and at worst had a good rotation player even if you think he can't contribute in the playoffs. He had one bad playoff series.

I doubt the Jazz go into the season with a 15 man roster, likely to stay at 14. So, we bringing back Oni or signing someone else?

Roster Spots:

1. Gobert
2. Bogey
3. Royce
4. Mitchell
5. Conley
6. Whiteside
7. Gay
8. Ingles
9. Clarkson
10. Butler
11. Doke
12. Hughes
13. Brantley

14. Oni

2W. Forrest
2W.

I doubt the Jazz go into the season with a 15 man roster, likely to stay at 14. So, we bringing back Oni or signing someone else?

Roster Spots:

1. Gobert
2. Bogey
3. Royce
4. Mitchell
5. Conley
6. Whiteside
7. Gay
8. Ingles
9. Clarkson
10. Butler
11. Doke
12. Hughes
13. Brantley

14. Oni

2W. Forrest
2W.
Does Brantley have a contract? Isn’t he just a RFA right now?

Roster Spots:

1. Gobert
2. Bogey
3. Royce
4. Mitchell
5. Conley
6. Whiteside
7. Gay
8. Ingles
9. Clarkson
10. Butler
11. Doke
12. Hughes
13. Brantley

14. Oni

2W. Forrest
2W.
*nixon voice*

Good god.

If Brantley and Oni are on the roster im becoming a lakers fan.

Roster Spots:

1. Gobert
2. Bogey
3. Royce
4. Mitchell
5. Conley
6. Whiteside
7. Gay
8. Ingles
9. Clarkson
10. Butler
11. Doke
12. Hughes
13. Brantley

14. Oni

2W. Forrest
2W.
I haven’t the foggiest clue why anyone believes Brantley is deserving of a roster spot. Need to pull that QO. Makes no sense.

Something else has to be coming. We are still missing a wing defender.