• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

2021 Free Agency

idiot

Hearing the S&T that would land Spencer Dinwiddie in Washington, from Brooklyn, could happen as soon as today/tomorrow. It’s expected to be a multi-team trade, possibly expanding across 6-8 different franchises (thus the reason things are taking so long) - Twitter

Can we sneak in??
Why would we want to? What would we try to accomplish?

LoPo

I gotta be honest, I do push it to an annoying extent…..but if some of y’all can’t see it at this point idk lol
Your point is that one day Don will leave. Well no **** Sherlock. He's gonna leave. 99.9% of NBA players play at multiple teams in their careers.

I feel one day you will gloat over something that wasn't your true point in all this relentless of yours - you think he's gonna ask his way out soon. You will re-define soon to fit your narrative.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Your point is that one day Don will leave. Well no **** Sherlock. He's gonna leave. 99.9% of NBA players play at multiple teams in their careers.

I feel one day you will gloat over something that wasn't your true point in all this relentless of yours - you think he's gonna ask his way out soon. You will re-define soon to fit your narrative.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
He would gloat if Donovan was on his super-max after this contract and we had 4 rings under our belts and Donovan left just to play with the hometown team for a year to end his career.

"see, I told you he would leave"

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I believe we are done. We have filled 14 of 15 roster spots. Unless we are moving on from Oni, I think we’re done.
Well it would certainly be interesting for JZ to waive the guy that 9 months ago DL touted as being our best wing defender, to then turn around and sign some wing defender off the scrap heap.