What's new

2021 Free Agency

Man your like a dog with a bone. Let it go. If it happens it does. Sitting around and *****ing or saying I told you so for the next two years is really sad and annoying

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
So is the fact he just can’t help himself

Hearing the S&T that would land Spencer Dinwiddie in Washington, from Brooklyn, could happen as soon as today/tomorrow. It’s expected to be a multi-team trade, possibly expanding across 6-8 different franchises (thus the reason things are taking so long) - Twitter

Can we sneak in??
Nope. Don’t think we have interest in such things.

So why would Donovan want to go to NY
He and DWade look like they can win here and get players to come to Utah
I gotta be honest, I do push it to an annoying extent…..but if some of y’all can’t see it at this point idk lol

Hearing the S&T that would land Spencer Dinwiddie in Washington, from Brooklyn, could happen as soon as today/tomorrow. It’s expected to be a multi-team trade, possibly expanding across 6-8 different franchises (thus the reason things are taking so long) - Twitter

Can we sneak in??
Why would we want to? What would we try to accomplish?

I gotta be honest, I do push it to an annoying extent…..but if some of y’all can’t see it at this point idk lol
Your point is that one day Don will leave. Well no **** Sherlock. He's gonna leave. 99.9% of NBA players play at multiple teams in their careers.

I feel one day you will gloat over something that wasn't your true point in all this relentless of yours - you think he's gonna ask his way out soon. You will re-define soon to fit your narrative.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

I was a Stanley Johnson homer. Maybe he was saving his breakout for when he was playing for my team?

Your point is that one day Don will leave. Well no **** Sherlock. He's gonna leave. 99.9% of NBA players play at multiple teams in their careers.

I feel one day you will gloat over something that wasn't your true point in all this relentless of yours - you think he's gonna ask his way out soon. You will re-define soon to fit your narrative.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
He would gloat if Donovan was on his super-max after this contract and we had 4 rings under our belts and Donovan left just to play with the hometown team for a year to end his career.

"see, I told you he would leave"

Are the Jazz done with Free Agency? Or is there more to come?
Better be more to come or we go through another off-season without addressing our biggest need for 3 years running.

I believe we are done. We have filled 14 of 15 roster spots. Unless we are moving on from Oni, I think we’re done.
Well it would certainly be interesting for JZ to waive the guy that 9 months ago DL touted as being our best wing defender, to then turn around and sign some wing defender off the scrap heap.

Julius Randle with a 4/117M extension. He didn’t get a 5th year but got a player option for the 4th year. If he already plays on James Dolan’s team what does this really mean?

Julius Randle with a 4/117M extension. He didn’t get a 5th year but got a player option for the 4th year. If he already plays on James Dolan’s team what does this really mean?
It means he wants to get out of the contract as soon as possible so he can sign an even longer term deal with Dolan.

All roads lead to Dolan.

Not now necessarily, but how would we feel about Bogey for Harrison Barnes to get us a bit more well-rounded and add perimeter d? I don’t think Sacramento would do it as I think they’re trying to become more defensive-minded but I think that’s a smart move for us if it’s there.

Barnes was 49.7/39.1/83.0 last year with a 62.6 TS%, far above his career high. He also had career highs in rebound and assist rates. I don’t expect to replicate those numbers but dude is just hitting his prime and I like the idea of Royce/Barnes/Gay out there as defensive possibilities. As well as Ingles to a lesser extent and even Doke who might be a gem if he gets into shape.