2021 JazzFanz Awards - First Team All-JazzFanz

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner

Jazzmix

There should be a JFC Hall of Fame. Introduce one poster a year and take out of the competition. Otherwise the top 5 is going to be nearly the same every year.

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

@FAILED STATE
@NUMBERICA
@infection
@White Chocolate
@LogGrad98
@Gameface
@fishonjazz
@JazzAvenues
@Jazzmix
@homeytennis

that’s my top 5
WTH? That’s more then 5?
There should be a JFC Hall of Fame. Introduce one poster a year and take out of the competition. Otherwise the top 5 is going to be nearly the same every year.
Don’t you have to be retired to make HOF? Also after 5 years the award will be cheapened. I mean at some point you’d all be forced to induct me into the HOF, that would be a dark day.

maybe add requirements, must have a certain amount of years, posts, likes, threads or something like that to be nominated, then they must be voted into the Hall of Fame. They must have a certain amount of votes or %, or whatever. We could give voting rights to any Jazz fans member that has a certain amount of years, and active.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
WTH? That’s more then 5?

Don’t you have to be retired to make HOF? Also after 5 years the award will be cheapened. I mean at some point you’d all be forced to induct me into the HOF, that would be a dark day.

maybe add requirements, must have a certain amount of years, posts, likes, threads or something like that to be nominated, then they must be voted into the Hall of Fame. They must have a certain amount of votes or %, or whatever. We could give voting rights to any Jazz fans member that has a certain amount of years, and active.
My top 5 will not be contained with normal "boomer" numerical systems.

latin jazz

Jazzmix

WTH? That’s more then 5?

maybe add requirements, must have a certain amount of years, posts, likes, threads or something like that to be nominated, then they must be voted into the Hall of Fame. They must have a certain amount of votes or %, or whatever. We could give voting rights to any Jazz fans member that has a certain amount of years, and active

You should be just running The Idiots of the Year awards. It takes one to know one.

Troat Guru

That's tough...
@JazzAvenues is like a ray of sunshine in the darkness so he's undoubtedly in.
Personally I've almost always found @Handlogten's Heros and @fishonjazz particularly interesting to read although both @infection and @Saint Cy of JFC cannot be overlooked at all.

I want to mention also @Gameface
@LogGrad98 and @FAILED STATE for being never out of place but also @Thee Idiotic Minivan K ,essential part of our community, I think must be considered a bit.
Honourable mention to @Jazzmix and @Hekate : they have some potential.

However I'm sure I've forgotten someone because there are plenty of great posters around here...anyway, I'm so glad to have found this community, thanks y'all!!