What's new

2021 JazzFanz Awards - First Team All-JazzFanz

huh?

Look, there is another point of view.

"Fans" implies by definition some sort of unhinged enthusiasm, which is generally associated with highly intelligent idiocy.

The word is "Fanatic", a kind of directed or specific zealotry not so much for a belief, but for a person or a team, maybe close to "Love" in the way the human mind works.

We get all kinds of idiots in here, but we also have that siren song handle over the door "JazzFanz". Being a fan for anything signifies the capacity for unhinged enthusiasm.

Like some kinds of cults or political agendas collect as supporters, you can't be a "fan" if you can't love and suspend good reason. Well, "good" isn't necessary, maybe isn't the right qualifier for "reason". Reason is logic or some effort similar to justification. Fans don't care about that.

Jazz fans care about the Jazz. Nothing else matters.

Idiotic Jazz fans care more than reasonable Jazz Fans.
Ummmmm an idiot is just an idiot, idiot!!

What happened to the kid from Canada? I liked that dude.
Well... first he got super full of himself, then he stopped posting. The entire lye or however you want to spell it crew moved on. They were clearly too cool.

I think you were an honorary member of their crew...

Weird they didn't keep in touch.

The kid's name is Dalamon, btw. He's a full grown asshat now. No kid.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
Well... first he got super full of himself, then he stopped posting. The entire lye or however you want to spell it crew moved on. They were clearly too cool.

£¥£

I think anyway. Been a long time.

Saw a post from Chris-L in the most recent gamethread and smiled.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

£¥£

I think anyway. Been a long time.

Saw a post from Chris-L in the most recent gamethread and smiled.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Yeah this was about when I started posting again after a 2 year hiatus or something. They were engaging in "neg-trains" with negative rep to bully people. That was the beginning of the end of rep in general.

Yeah this was about when I started posting again after a 2 year hiatus or something. They were engaging in "neg-trains" with negative rep to bully people. That was the beginning of the end of rep in general.
We need to PEC meetings where we talk about less active members. There are too many. Maybe @colton could clerk it for us.

well huh.....this is all news to me.

Definitely a ridiculous era for this board.

I nominate @MeloTheJazzKiller greatest troll on jazzfanz, possibly all time
No way. It has to be hotttnickkk. Dude rolled straight from being the biggest idiot-troll to being an official moderator-troll.

the EYE crew sheltered and fed hotttnickkk. Under different conditions, hotttnickkk would’ve been seen for what he was.

No way. It has to be hotttnickkk. Dude rolled straight from being the biggest idiot-troll to being an official moderator-troll.

the EYE crew sheltered and fed hotttnickkk. Under different conditions, hotttnickkk would’ve been seen for what he was.
When I read Rub’s post, literally the first thing that came to my mind was you saying something about One Love being an alt and a troll.

I think I was completely unaware of that whole dynamic.

MeloTheJazzKiller should win every single award simply for this post alone:

Ewing is Brad Pitt compared to Ingles

1615754032188.png
1615754123470.png