What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

Honestly we are hopefully out of the Anthony Black discussion now.

Now we are thinking about Brandon Miller or Cam Whitmore. Brandon Miller or Ausar Thompson. Cam Whitmore or Jarace Walker?
I think Black goes top ten. Could see a team liking him more than Whitmore or the Thompsons. I think we are very much in that convo.. based on what Vecenie and other draft nerds say about him he will interview extremely well. Thompsons are apparently pretty good too.

I also think we can package the Minny pick with a future first to move in the 10-14 range. I think Wallace and Black are dudes DA would like and they make a lot of sense.

Would be funny if Sexton balled out only for the Jazz to draft Scoot Henderson. Would be the Cavs/Garland situation all over again.

This dude looks legit. Love his size. I'm the furthest thing from a scout, but I wish he got to the line a bit more/shot it better from there, that usually feels like a good shooting projection going forward. But been wanting a 6'7" 225lb super talented wing on this team for so long, so I'm in.

He has Ainge pick written all over him.

Minnesota’s pick likely ends up anywhere from like 13-18 I think. Still a much better pick than any of us initially imagined.