What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

Jake Fischer just posted an update. Nothing really new.

Detroit is considering: Walker, Ausar, Hendricks and Whitmore, which is why there's a possibility of trading back to 9.

Anthony Black or Ausar could go to ORL at 6, while Washington also likes Black at 8.

Indiana is expected to take Walker at 7 if he's available. If Walker isn't available, then it's probably Hendricks or Whitmore, but hard to say. Ausar canceled his workout with Indiana, but they could still take him. Let's assume Cam is sliding and it's between Hendricks and Ausar.

It sounds as though what the Jazz do depends either directly or indirectly on Detroit at 5. Either Detroit trades back with Utah, or they strongly affect who goes to Indy at 7.

Buddy, 9-3-3 in one game in a series where they got swept is not special. He’s playing with Wemby while the others didn’t.
He's playing against the 4th best Euroleauge team...

You are being a complete dunce if you arent going to acknowledge that's an impressive accomplishment for an 18 year old.

How is it easily provable to be false? Go look up Killian Hayes and Sekou Doumbouya’s stats in the same league at the same age.

You said that Bilal had more fouls than rebounds or assists. That didn't happen a single game in the finals. It's easily probable to be false. Here's the link, see you made that statement up! It's false proof is right here. If you can name the game where he had more fouls than points or rebounds I will give you one billion dollars. You can't, because you made it up!

If you don't find it impressive, you don't have to. I do not see the point in making stuff up out of thin air to justify why it's not impressive though.

My main point is that Hendricks isn't that special and shouldn't be a priority inside the top 10. He's a 3D wing who really needs to play at the 4 and needs other people to set him up. Guys like Jerami Grant, Robert Covington, Kyle Kuzma, etc., they're fine, they're rotational, but no one builds their team around a player like that. Those players play for 4 or 5 teams over the course of their career.
I see the problem. You are expecting to get a guy at 9 to build your team around which makes no sense. This is an elite role player draft and if you get a Grant or Kuzma caliber of player at 9 would be really solid.

31 out of the 93 he took. Not that small. 14 out of the 28 he made were from NBA range.
So he shot less than one a game and made one every other game, then?

I'd rather have him shooting better at that distance, sure, but the whole sample + FT shooting + stiff/robotic form make that look like an aberration.

Last edited:
You said that Bilal had more fouls than rebounds or assists. That didn't happen a single game in the finals. It's easily probable to be false. Here's the link, see you made that statement up! It's false proof is right here. If you can name the game where he had more fouls than points or rebounds I will give you one billion dollars. You can't, because you made it up!

If you don't find it impressive, you don't have to. I do not see the point in making stuff up out of thin air to justify why it's not impressive though.

The first ****ing game on there it says 4 fouls and 1 assist.

It's so weird to me to be on here trying to downplay Bilal's contributions to Mets 92 when you clearly didnt watch the games or have any context for European basketball.

This is all coming from the same guys who hyped up GG Jackson to no end and even put him in their top-10 lmao.

This is all coming from the same guys who hyped up GG Jackson to no end and even put him in their top-10 lmao.

In terms of upside, he's still in the top 10, but the maturity questions are real and that makes him risky. I wouldn't be surprised at all if in 3 years GG is a tier or two better player than Hendricks. The talent is there. It's just a question of whether he'll work hard enough.

The first ****ing game on there it says 4 fouls and 1 assist.

And how many rebounds or assists did he have? Check it again! And you even specified that this occurred in the 9-3-3 game. I just thought it was funny because this happened exactly zero times in the finals but you specified a specific game. How many turnovers did he have in that game? Check it!

To each their own if you are not impressed. But don't be that guy accussing people of making stuff up only to directly make something up lol.

And how many rebounds or assists did he have? Check it again! And you even specified that this occurred in the 9-3-3 game. I just thought it was funny because this happened exactly zero times in the finals but you specified a specific game. How many turnovers did he have in that game? Check it!

To each their own if you are not impressed. But don't be that guy accussing people of making stuff up only to directly make something up lol.

He had 1 assist and 4 fouls. That is more fouls than assists.