What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

For anyone impressed by this… there are likely multiple posters on this forum that can duplicate this in an open gym… including myself.

Nba personnel are not persuaded by this stuff but it is cute.

Workouts do matter. Workouts helped get Shaedon Sharpe drafted by Portland last year. GG showed a nice, compact, consistent release with excellent rotation and touch. He showed his size and fluidity. I think it will help him.

Workouts do matter. Workouts helped get Shaedon Sharpe drafted by Portland last year. GG showed a nice, compact, consistent release with excellent rotation and touch. He showed his size and fluidity. I think it will help him.
Schmitz being in Portland helped Sharpe get picked in Portland.

I was commenting more on the people here being impressed… shooting unguarded in rhythm in an open gym is something a lot of dudes can do at a 15/19 level.

I was commenting more on the people here being impressed… shooting unguarded in rhythm in an open gym is something a lot of dudes can do at a 15/19 level.
His family is poor. I am impressed with the courage to do something even if is embarrassing. It's an indicator he will listen to coaching and the development staff. That's what stands out the most to me. Character.

His family is poor. I am impressed with the courage to do something even if is embarrassing. It's an indicator he will listen to coaching and the development staff. That's what stands out the most to me. Character.
Same, I respect the courage it takes for a young african american in modern society to attend the NBA combine.

Say what you will about GG’s rise.. fact of the matter is having him being considered top 10 only helps to increase the chance of the likes of Taylor Hendricks being pushed down to us.

Say what you will about GG’s rise.. fact of the matter is having him being considered top 10 only helps to increase the chance of the likes of Taylor Hendricks being pushed down to us.
Not sure why we should be excited by a worse player falling than GG