What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

Oh wow, the

Oh wow, the preseason incredible.

Y'all realize medical redflags don't mean he can't play right now? Let's give his career a few years and see if he holds up
Medical and other stuff… that stuff manifests later if it’s real. I do think at 9 he’s worth the risk but I wasn’t there for interviews… and we’ve seen that stuff eat guys up.

Taylor will be good at some point and he’s a great trade asset if something awesome comes up… we can cry about who we missed later… let’s wait until at least mid season doe.

Ya its too early to know anything about anything from this draft class. I still have tons of faith in Hendricks being really good. Cam's physique, athleticism and skillset has me drooling though for sure.

Ya its too early to know anything about anything from this draft class. I still have tons of faith in Hendricks being really good. Cam's physique, athleticism and skillset has me drooling though for sure.
The medical red flags scared me less than the reports about attitude and stuff... that stuff is a lot harder to fix if it really is a problem. I love the player type he projects to be and if he buys in (these guys are kids and definitely will mature) then look out.

It’s early, but I have to give credit where credit was due. It was insane to believe that Bilal was ever in play at #9. It wasn’t going to happen. @Elizah Huge and @Handlogten’s Heros were right about him not being an option at #9. There was no point in getting excited about him.
The haters are going to look silly.

How dumb did you have to be not to recognize Bilal was clearly a top 8 guy? He's already improved a **** load against after improving a **** load during the season. This guy is going to be a legit all-star by the end of his rookie contract. Nasty stuff.

God, we will be watching Bilal be all over the court making highlight plays left and right while we get to watch Taylor Hendricks look like a sad puppy who takes some side step 3's.

Trey Lyles/Devin Booker all over again.

God, we will be watching Bilal be all over the court making highlight plays left and right while we get to watch Taylor Hendricks look like a sad puppy who takes some side step 3's.

Trey Lyles/Devin Booker all over again.
Hater gonna hate

It’s also some weirdo stuff to **** on the guy we drafted to hype up someone who’s not on our team for the sake of being right but whatever. Same type of guys who wanted Minnesota to be good lmao.

It’s also some weirdo stuff to **** on the guy we drafted to hype up someone who’s not on our team for the sake of being right but whatever. Same type of guys who wanted Minnesota to be good lmao.
Just venting my feelings. I hope Hendricks proves me wrong, but I doubt it because I'm usually right.

Back