Rotation: Miller, Amen, Bilal, Wallace, Lively, George, Jaime, Sasser, Camara

Top Performers:
- Lively: 31min, 16pts, 7-8, 10 REB, 1AST, 1BLK
- Wemby: 23 min, 15pts, 6-9, 5REB, 2AST, 1BLK
- Miller: 25 min, 13pts, 5-9, 3REB, 2AST
- Wallace: 19min, 13pts, 5-5, 2REB,1AST, 1BLK
- Ausar: 27min, 7REB, 3AST, 5BLK
What was Ausar shooing like?

As much as I love Cason, he isn't really a PG right now. He doesn't have enough confidence in his handle through traffic to be a true PG. He has a nice role in OKC because they have so many ball handlers he can mostly play off ball. In the end I worry it could stunt his potential, but for now it makes him playable.

If we picked Cason, we probably don't pick George, and I think he has a lot more upside with his ability to get wherever he wants on the court.
I would love the game manager style pg with Key but understand. Look Cason is currently the best shooter in nba history so it’s looking like we made the wrong choice.

Cam Whitmore has only played 10 minutes of garbage time in a 30-point blowout loss this season for Houston. He has yet to score a bucket in the NBA.

On opening night the 2023 draft class:

Starters: Wemby, Scoot, Ausar
Rotation: Miller, Amen, Bilal, Wallace, Lively, George, Jaime, Sasser, Camara

Top Performers:
- Lively: 31min, 16pts, 7-8, 10 REB, 1AST, 1BLK
- Wemby: 23 min, 15pts, 6-9, 5REB, 2AST, 1BLK
- Miller: 25 min, 13pts, 5-9, 3REB, 2AST
- Wallace: 19min, 13pts, 5-5, 2REB,1AST, 1BLK
- Ausar: 27min, 7REB, 3AST, 5BLK

Here is an update about 10% in to the season:

Starters: Wemby, Scoot, Ausar, Miller, Keyonte, Lively, Hawkins, Black
(some are due to injury replacement)

Rotation: Amen, Bilal, Wallace, Jaime, Sasser, Camara, Dick, Jaime, Strawther,

Situational: Jackson-Davis, Colby Jones, Kobe Brown, Podz,

Top 3 in MPG:
Ausar, Miller, Wemby

Top 3 in Touches Per Game:
Scoot, Keyonte, Ausar

Top 3 in MPG:

Ausar, Miller, Wemby

Scoot, Keyonte, Ausar
Thanks for this. I really wanted Ausar :(

Imagine if we could've snagged Ausar and Keyonte...

Thanks for this. I really wanted Ausar :(

Imagine if we could've snagged Ausar and Keyonte...

Ha Ha, Ausar was my draft hater pick, now I'm one of his biggest fans. His shooting has been a little rough, but he's basically doing everything else at an extremely high level right now. Among the 2023 draft class he is 4th in ppg, 1st in rpg, 3rd in apg, 1st in spg, and 2nd in bpg.

Toumani Camara is 5th in total minutes from the 2023 draft class. He was drafted with the 52nd pick. He has a net rating of 6.1.

10% in to the season and it's kind of interesting to see how the Hendricks vs Walker and the Black vs Wallace debates are going.

Both Hendricks and Walker are two of the top picks from the draft who are not in their team's rotation yet.

Both Black and Wallace are being used as very low usage% players, and right now they have both been incredibly efficient.

Top 3 in MPG:
Ausar, Miller, Wemby

Scoot, Keyonte, Ausar
thanks for the post.

how about Cason Wallace tho. Playing for a really good team, averaging 23 mpg, shooting 69% FGs, 57% 3pt -- 82% TS. and this is a guy who was known as defender with shooting issues coming out. just a straight up badass.

Ha Ha, Ausar was my draft hater pick, now I'm one of his biggest fans. His shooting has been a little rough, but he's basically doing everything else at an extremely high level right now. Among the 2023 draft class he is 4th in ppg, 1st in rpg, 3rd in apg, 1st in spg, and 2nd in bpg.
both the thompson twins were mine - my only saving grace as it relates to the twins is that i had Ausar > Amen. so good job me!

thanks for the post.

how about Cason Wallace tho. Playing for a really good team, averaging 23 mpg, shooting 69% FGs, 57% 3pt -- 82% TS. and this is a guy who was known as defender with shooting issues coming out. just a straight up badass.

I mean, Cason is my guy, and so I've watched most of his games so far. His shooting numbers will obviously come back down to earth, but I think the most impressive thing about him is his BBIQ. He just knows where to be on the court. Last night he got subbed in to close in a tight game against Cleveland. Just shows the level of trust they have in him there.

Of all of the 2023 draft class I would say it's a toss up between Lively and Wallace on who is playing the most important NBA minutes. Both of them are playing important minutes for good teams that are trying to make the playoffs.

Top 3 in MPG:
Ausar, Miller, Wemby

Scoot, Keyonte, Ausar
Cleveland needs to start playing Craig Porter Jr over Dean Wade.

I mean, Cason is my guy, and so I've watched most of his games so far. His shooting numbers will obviously come back down to earth, but I think the most impressive thing about him is his BBIQ. He just knows where to be on the court. Last night he got subbed in to close in a tight game against Cleveland. Just shows the level of trust they have in him there.

Of all of the 2023 draft class I would say it's a toss up between Lively and Wallace on who is playing the most important NBA minutes. Both of them are playing important minutes for good teams that are trying to make the playoffs.
wallace was my guy as well before the draft. i've watched most of his minutes (admittedly to watch Chet) as well and i agree completely that assessment.

wallace was my guy as well before the draft. i've watched most of his minutes (admittedly to watch Chet) as well and i agree completely that assessment.

Yeah, OKC has been a fun team to watch (way more fun than watching the Jazz right now). I think they are a year or two of Chet developing, adding another scorer off the bench, and adding some big bodies to bring off the bench from being a true contender.