What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

lol. if ever there were a non-story. of course they are going to do that. if teams don't like it, they don't like a kid being smart, that's their problem. pass on him until he gets to 9.
It is true,that currently it is not the business of the teams interested in drafting him at all. But it WILL matter, as it pertains to who actually has the balls to take him. His agency is going to have to get pretty creative to get anyone to justify taking him at 2-4 at least without some kind of clarity, as to why they are in the dark on it, as if something is being hidden that would incriminate him.
Not saying anything doesn't make him smart either, it just means he has something to lose if they tell the truth, which makes him a dumbass for being involved in the first place.

The fact his involvement is requiring his lawyers to treat the information with such a lack of disclosure, sets a precedent for what hapens in the draft. If no clarity of his involvement or lack of it, is ever proven before the draft. ( it won't be) His stock will take a hit in the top 4 imo.
No way anyone really sees him as a better prospect than Scoot or Amen, and maybe not Auser or Cam either. I could see a scenario where he falls to Orlando maybe even Indiana but I am guessing Detroit would roll the dice even without knowing everything and that is his floor most likely.

Last edited:
KOC has a new big board on the ringer

Actually doesn’t look like much of anything has changed. Maybe it hasn’t really updated yet

Actually doesn’t look like much of anything has changed. Maybe it hasn’t really updated yet

Cam Whitmore, Leonard Miller, and Colby Jones? God doesn't love us that much. . .

Whitmore at 9...I would be very okay with that.

Anybody know what the date is for underclassmen to take their name out of the draft for this year? I’m curious to see if anybody decides to try for next year instead.