What's new

2023 Trade Rumors and Gossip Involving the Jazz

The KD trade is going to be bad religion for the Suns for the next 10 years.
I honestly think part of the KD deal was a money saving thing as well... The new owners just as bad as the old ones.

I honestly think part of the KD deal was a money saving thing as well... The new owners just as bad as the old ones.
Ehhhh nevermind... was thinking Bridges plus Cam's new salary would be more than KD... it likely pretty close.

Imagine if we made a huge trade to get Scoot and then could sign CP3 to a nice 1 year deal for over the MLE (only chance to get him but still unlikely) so he could mentor Scoot.

The initial report was probably correct that he was going to be waived, but then smarter minds told them this was the wrong move at the wrong time if they want any flexibility and options.
I think Haynes jumped the gun

Athletic mentioned Bertans plus 10th pick for like Royce and 21 in their article (can’t actually work and Nets have salary issues of their own) but if we did KO and 16 for Bertans and 10 it would give them about 5M in room before the tax (assuming max for Kyrie). I think KO 16 for Hardaway or Bertans and 10 would be interesting. They could actually stretch Bertans and open up full MLE if they traded Hardaway instead of Davis.

If you can get one of the pgs and Hendricks/Walker/Thompson that would be great. Would also mean you could snap up Bilal if that truly is the target and one of the pgs.

Athletic mentioned Bertans plus 10th pick for like Royce and 21 in their article (can’t actually work and Nets have salary issues of their own) but if we did KO and 16 for Bertans and 10 it would give them about 5M in room before the tax (assuming max for Kyrie). I think KO 16 for Hardaway or Bertans and 10 would be interesting. They could actually stretch Bertans and open up full MLE if they traded Hardaway instead of Davis.

If you can get one of the pgs and Hendricks/Walker/Thompson that would be great. Would also mean you could snap up Bilal if that truly is the target and one of the pgs.
Royce would be a huge addition for them though, much more than KO.

Royce would be a huge addition for them though, much more than KO.
Yes but Brooklyn can’t even do that deal as it doesn’t work and they are over the first apron and that would throw them over the second apron… soooooo that’s not gonna work.

We could also just assume one of Bertans or Hardaway… send no players back… and it either helps them get to cap space if Kyrie bails or opens up full MLE if he stays. Anyway… very very legit shot we can get to 10 multiple ways and I would bet some pretty serious conversations happen there.

I just want it noted here... Beal or Dame will get traded to Miami this offseason... book it.