What's new

2024 Mock Draft #2

Alright, the board is set. @sojodave is on the clock for Atlanta. Just a reminder that you now represent the teams you have been given, not the picks. If you make trades you are still picking for the team you represent and should make trades with their best interest in mind. This is just for fun, but at least try to take it seriously enough so everyone can have fun. Also, be patient. It's not the end of the world if someone has a life and can't immediately make their pick.

My strong preference would be for only trades within this draft, but I know for some participants that might not be very fun if you don't represent a team with multiple picks. If you do make a trade for future picks, please make sure that those draft picks are eligible to be traded.

Phoenix is willing to listen to offers for 22. Looking for multiple later round picks to select older NBA ready players to help fill out the rotation. PM me.

Listen I know you irrationally love Presti but handing him a top-10 pick for something that might not ever come into fruition is ludicrous.
My bad… I actually meant swap 10 and 12 lol. Yes that would be ludicrous.

Houston selects Zaccharie Risacher, who's probably a glorified Nic Batum with less handle, but at least he's long. Maybe Houston gets their new Robert Horry.

Realistically, I think Houston will put this pick on the market and get some strong offers. Risacher, Topic, Sheppard all available at #3.

Last edited: