What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

The two Indiana guys got pretty exposed today. Ware was building himself some hype with a good start, but cant do anything vs UConn.

If I'm the Jazz, I'm looking for guys who consistently create an advantage off the dribble--e.g., Dual, Topic, Castle, etc. Then they won't have to rely so much on this side-to-side screening action on every damn possession. Buzelis and Risarcher might be possibilities too just because they're so long, though they'd need to tighten up their handles.

Keyonte's good, but I don't think you can ask him to break down the defense on every possession. I don't think he's that type of player.

Last edited:
lol. his best game of the season was against a good kansas state team where he had 18 on 9 shots. even in that irvine game (guys have bad games - sorta part of sports), he found a way to get to the line 13 times. bad mfer.
Remains to be seen. Team of transfers and guys who barely played on last year's team.

There's some chatter that San Antonio may be angling for Alex Sarr in the draft and rolling out a twin-towers concept.

The Ignite are getting embarrassed almost every night, but Tyler Smith the one dude that produces and is efficient every night. he's impressive.

He's a top-10 guy, especially if he shows he can defend on the perimeter. I think the Jazz would probably see him as being pretty redundant with Hendricks though.

This draft seems so mid :/

From the early numbers, the only guy that sticks out to me is Rob Dillingham. Saw a lot of hype about him after OTE and it looks like he's delivering. Can't say the same for others....

Reed Sheppard's early season advanced stats are insane.

22 BPM, 15% stocks, 93% TS
crazy how dillingham and sheppard have been better than their starting frosh counterparts in nearly every game. crazy in a funny sort of way, but not all that surprising for anybody who had seen them play. sheppard is a killer and dillingham just gets buckets - reminds me of cam thomas in the sense that he was just born to be a scorer (otherwise different players of course).

Back