What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

Proctor had a breakout game. I want to love him so much. At some point he has to start making shots though, and tonight is a step in a good direction.

not the 2024 draft, but cooper flagg and about 4 or 5 nba prospect teammates are playing down in pleasant grove tonight in the 5 for the flight National Hoopfest. i'm going to head down there to get a glimpse of him in person.

Flagg, Asa Newell, Liam McNeely, Derek Queen, Robert Wright and Curtis Givens, all playing for Montverde.

the following game will feature AZ Compass and Link Academy with 5 star Texas Commit Tre Johnson, 4 star Arizona commit Jamari Phillips, 4 star Oregon commit Vyctorius Miller, 4 star Kansas commit Labaron Philon, 4 star Arkansas commit Jalen Shelley and 5 star (2026 draft) Jasper Johnson. Not all that often we get this kind of talent here in BFE utah, but this tournament is loaded - these are just the players I will see in the two games tonight, but there are several in the tournament.
McNeely can ball.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

JaKobe Water could be a top-5 guy if he keeps playing this well and scoring this efficiently. He's starting to pass the ball a bit more too.

If he starts passing he's probably the most likely college player to get drafted 1st.

I don't know if he'd be considered a candidate to go #1. There might be some questions about his speed and athleticism. In terms of role, at a minimum, he could be a floor spacer in the mold of a Buddy Hield, but with better defense and better three-level scoring. He at least has a higher floor than most of these other lottery guys.

I don't know if he'd be considered a candidate to go #1. There might be some questions about his speed and athleticism. In terms of role, at a minimum, he could be a floor spacer in the mold of a Buddy Hield, but with better defense and better three-level scoring. He at least has a higher floor than most of these other lottery guys.
Didnt say #1, said first college player to get drafted 1st.

And the guy who might get drafted #1 isnt going to be a complete cant miss prospect. This draft is booty.

Walter is a good defender who can shoot/score and has decent size for a 2. He's one of the few Freshman standing out against good competition. If he can pass he's a really complete player as far as this draft goes.

Back