What's new

5 minutes playing time for enes kanter deserves its own thread

Laughable. Do all matchups favor Al? He gets his 34 minutes in all non-blowouts.

Yes, all matchups favor Al. He's a borderline all-star and our best player. Kanter is a new guy who hasn't played enough significant minutes to get significant minutes.

Kanter is the most efficient player we have.

BEST BE SITTIN HIM MORE.

I'm totally on board for our young guys needing to earn their playing time-- but that just doesn't happen. No matter how well they play, they'll always be benched for a cold Jefferson. It's really frustrating. And if they're even just a little cold, they get pulled out sooner than usual.

I've stopped trying to understand Ty Corbin altogether.

Yes, all matchups favor Al. He's a borderline all-star and our best player. Kanter is a new guy who hasn't played enough significant minutes to get significant minutes.

attachment.php

If Corbin is taking out Kanter, becausse he wants more offense, than he is the dumbest coach on this planet. This guy is hitting nearly all of his Jumpshots and is creating for himself, too. ARRRRGRHRHRHRHHGH

If Corbin is taking out Kanter, becausse he wants more offense, than he is the dumbest coach on this planet. This guy is hitting nearly all of his Jumpshots and is creating for himself, too. ARRRRGRHRHRHRHHGH

exactly jefferson took 22 shots for 21 points thats not great offensively thats just plain CHUCKING.

almost 80% of nba players can and will score 21 points if they take 22 shots

last 10- game skanter has been playing really well offensivly getting 60% fg but suddenly his mminutes get reduced to 5?

what gives.

there needs to be somthing done.

over and under on kanters minutes tomorrow?

It sucks cuz if we keep winning no one will make a fuss about kanter not getting minutes. we have to lose in order for people to start rising up.

That cant be the case.... when enes was in i think they only cut into the lead.... i think the jazz were down by like 9 or 10 or something when he came in and i think he went out when we were down by like 4 or something

You dont even knwo wat tyou are taling about

A trade can be good for both sides. Appearently, Kanter deserves more min to play and Jazz needs PG. It's already for sure Al and Millsap won't be traded till the deadline as i wrote one month ago. Also when we face off with Spurs,Thunder or Grizzles in the play offs we will be eliminated. Classic jazz and mediocrity.