What's new

A Joke a Day Keeps the Doctor Away

babies.jpg

What's a plumber's least favorite type of shoes?

Clogs

Speaking of plumbers...
There are only three rules to being a plumber:
1. **** rolls down hill
2. Pay day is Friday
3. Don't chew your fingernails

There is a dispute between two guys and people decide to seek village's wisest man's help to settle the matter. First guy tells his story and defends himself. Old man nods his head slowly and tells: "You're right". Second guy shares his point of view and after a little pause the old man tells: You're right. Then a confused guy among the listeners asks: You told each side is right. How are we supposed to resolve the issue this way?
The old man replies: I think you're right too.

What's sad about 5 black teenagers driving a Cadillac off a cliff?

They were my friends

How many lawyers does it take to change a lightbulb?

2. One to change the bulb and another to hold the ladder steady so the first one doesn't fall.

A man hands his wife two aspirin and a glass of water. His wife says, "What's this for? I don't have a headache."

The husband says, "Good, let's screw!"

#100RAPclub

A young man was walking through a supermarket to pick up a few things when he noticed an old lady following him around. Thinking nothing of it, he ignored her and continued on. Finally he went to the checkout line, but she got in front of him. "Pardon me," she said, "I'm sorry if my staring at you has made you feel uncomfortable. It's just that you look just like my son, who just died recently." "I'm very sorry," replied the young man, "is there anything I can do for you?" "Yes," she said, "As I'm leaving, can you say 'Good bye, Mother'? It would make me feel so much better." "Sure," answered the young man.
As the old woman was leaving, he called out, "Goodbye, Mother!" As he stepped up to the checkout counter, he saw that his total was $127.50. "How can that be?" He asked, "I only purchased a few things!" "Your mother said that you would pay for her," said the clerk.