What's new

A little Boler appreciation

Jokes gonna be on us when it comes out that Boler has overcome the disability of total blindness to become an NBA play-by-play announcer, basing all of his calls on echo-location and pure gut instinct.

I think he's getting older because his confuseability is getting worse. I yell at the tv at least 3-4 times a game when he can't understand some basic **** that is being called.
It's pretty funny to say someone is getting old and also saying you yell at the tv, which is a classic old person thing to do.

But, yeah... He's terrible at his job. We really can't find a competent person for this?

It's pretty funny to say someone is getting old and also saying you yell at the tv, which is a classic old person thing to do.

But, yeah... He's terrible at his job. We really can't find a competent person for this?
I been yelling at the TV since I was a baby... its a sports thing... not an age thing imo

kip.jpg

Sounds like a compilation may be in order

Making this might be actually too painful, like Thomas getting hit in the nuts last night and Boler having no clue whats happening

Pleasing-Tepid-Azurewingedmagpie-size-restricted.gif

I honestly think Boler is okay, not the best/worst but okay. He's crap compared to Hot Rod but so is 90% of other people.