What's new

Aaron Gordon....Are you serious? Disaster.....Disaster.....

Lol.

This board...

So Aaron Gordon is something of a mix of Ibaka, AK, Griffin, and now Jeff Green.

Thank you jazzfanz for your totally accurate comparisons...

The point I'm trying to make is that he is not like Green.

Of the current players K Leonard is probably close enough.

I think he's more of a rookie Scottie Pippen. Huge potential and there will be flashes of good stuff, but lots of awkward too.

The point I'm trying to make is that he is not like Green.

Of the current players K Leonard is probably close enough.

I think he's more of a rookie Scottie Pippen. Huge potential and there will be flashes of good stuff, but lots of awkward too.

Just out of curiosity, did you ever see Scottie pippen play as a rookie? How much?

Shawn Marion is the most obvious comparison to make. He has a lot of ball-handling potential though, so I think he has the potential to surpass The Matrix.

Don't you just love all the posters that ignore the Hack a Gordon argument. How can he help you win in a close game, if he is getting hacked or sitting on the bench? I LOL at all the posters that are so sure he can become a good shooter, that is what we heard about AK year after year............hey he has been working on his shot all summer and adding muscle. Sure there are exception to the rule... but if you can not shoot free throws by college chances are you will never be a good shooter.

If gordon has little chance of improving his free throw shooting after one year in college how is Smart going to improve his 3 pt shooting after 4. Gordon is 18. I think a good shooting coach and hours at the line will make his FT respectable.

Says the guy who throws up a video of ONE amazing play. Like I have said I like him, but no way at 5.

I can't exactly post his entire season at zona. The point that there is more to D than simple stats still stands.

Who would be your pick @ 5? I do not recall.

Just out of curiosity, did you ever see Scottie pippen play as a rookie? How much?
In person twice, watched a lot of games. I was also a lot younger. He was really quick and athletic, could not make free throws, and out of control a lot.

I remember when I watched him in person he had a reverse layup that hit the backside of the backboard.

I was a lot younger then too... but I remember him. He was so dang athletic. Went to the game to see Ewing and walked away thinking that if this Pippen guy could put it all together he'd be pretty good.

They say every time you 'sigh' you shorten your life by a couple of months.

So, yeah,.....

If that were true, you would have shortened my life by years.. but I'm tougher than you. So my sighs as a result of your ineptness and tarditude only strengthens me and adds years to my life.

/fuel

If that were true, you would have shortened my life by years.. but I'm tougher than you. So my sighs as a result of your ineptness and tarditude only strengthens me and adds years to my life.

/fuel

So.... you're saying keep it up????

I'm only too happy to oblige.