What's new

Aaron Gordon to Utah Jazz - Chad Ford

Wasn't the assumption that Exum would be off the board? Hard to be right about Utah drafting Gordon if someone else takes him first.

I really hope Exum pans out. Its hard to remember early in the season when many of us were creaming for him, and he was the #1 ranked rookie. I and many others knew the rookie wall would hit hard, but damn it shocks me everytime. Gordon seemed to have the potential to be a solid rotation guy. I hope Exum lives up to his potential so we dont have to think about Aaron, and what could have been.

There is no "what could have been." Gordon was not there at #5. You could have had Smart or that Lakers Dude that plays SF. Or Vonleh who now looks like everyone's smokescreen.

There is no "what could have been." Gordon was not there at #5. You could have had Smart or that Lakers Dude that plays SF. Or Vonleh who now looks like everyone's smokescreen.

I still like Dante ahead of all those guys. Gordon was pretty passive his rookie year too and look at him. I think in a few years Dante and Gordon will make a formidable - and intelligent - guard line.